07:00

"We're planning to go clubbing tonight. You coming?" Mark asked.

Jaehyun shook his head while reading another book given by the girl. They were at the cafeteria on their usual table. Everyone was eating their lunch while Jaehyun was busy drinking soda and reading a book about spirits.

"You're still into paranormal shits?" Sicheng asked.

Jaehyun rolled his eyes, "Mind your dicks, alright? I just want to read these."

Sicheng shrugged and told Yuta that he was on his man periods again. Jaehyun will admit that he's getting distant from his gang but he needs to help Taeyong somehow.

"Just lock the doors," Johnny told Jaehyun.

"I'll just kill them with a bat."

Jaehyun walked back home alone with the books on hand. He wanted Taeyong to read it as well so they'll be able to figure it out together. The sun was about to set and the sky was about to darken, which made Jaehyun expect that Taeyong would be there right on time.

The man walked up the stairs and into his room. The gang should be out until morning so Jaehyun has the apartment for himself--themselves. He placed the books down on a table and threw his bag elsewhere. He removed his uniform and changed into his sweats and shirt. He messed his hair up and went back down to the kitchen to get something in the refrigerator. The man grabbed a lollipop, which he bought a jar of it, and popped it into his mouth.

"What are you getting?"

It was normal for Taeyong just to appear behind Jaehyun. Maybe it still scares the man but it was getting the use of it. Jaehyun removed the lollipop out of his mouth and turned to face the boy.

"You want one?" Jaehyun asked.

Taeyong hummed, "Ice cream."

The man chuckled, "You want ice cream?"

The boy shyly nodded. Jaehyun just grabbed the boy's wrist and pulled him into his room. The man lets the boy sat down on his bed while he grabbed the books. He went back and gave it to the boy.

"Read while I'm gone--"

"Where are you going...?" Taeyong asked with big doe eyes.

"I'll buy some ice cream for you. Chocolate?"

The boy nodded, "Can't I go with you?"

"Just stay here, okay? I'll be quick, Taeyong."

Taeyong pouted, "Okay..."

Then Jaehyun's gone. The boy heard the clicks of the doors which means that the man locked everything. Taeyong looked at the books but he wasn't in the mood to read them yet. Instead, he stood up and looked around the room.

Taeyong was still in Jaehyun's shorts from yesterday, also still in his baby blue oversized sweater. He looked through the window and saw some rain started to fall down then a faint sound of thunder was heard.

"Hm, I hope Jaehyun has an umbrella," he said to himself.

He goes to walk around and found some framed pictures by the walls. He stood infront as he looked at them. He must love his members that much that he thought about framing a picture of them. There was even a picture of them when they were still little. Taeyong even cooed at how small they looked, especially Jaehyun.

Though, all of faces were quite triggering him or his mind was just playing with him.

Taeyong's mind was still hazy. He just sighed at how unfortunate he is. Well, atleast, nothing bad is happening to him...yet. Now that he thought about it. Is it really his memory that he needed? Or something else? What will even happen to him if he got what he wanted? To them?

Something about it scares him.

Suddenly, the door opened and revealed Jaehyun. The man was wet from the rain and the only thing he has is his hoodie and a plastic bag with a tub of ice cream.

"I thought you were reading," Jaehyun uttered as he removed his hoodie and shook his head.

Taeyong ran into his bathroom and grabbed a towel. He went back and gave Jaehyun the towel. The man received it and wiped his face and rubbed it against his wet hair.

"I was waiting for you," Taeyong said.

Jaehyun nodded and gave the ice cream to Taeyong. The boy grabbed it so the man could replace his clothing. Taeyong went to the bed and waited for Jaehyun.

"Take a warm bath. You might get sick," the boy uttered.

The man shook his head, "Nah, I'm not that wet anyway. I'll just change my clothes."

The boy pouted, "But you'll get sick."

"I won't."

Jaehyun removed his hoodie and grabbed some fresh clothing inside his cabinet before he goes into his bathroom to change. Taeyong opened the tub and started scooping some to feed himself. He was in awe to taste ice cream again. Then he grabbed the book and started reading.

After a few minutes, Jaehyun came out in his new shirt and sweatpants. He rubbed the towel against his hair before he combed with his fingers. He threw the towel elsewhere before he sat down on his bed beside Taeyong.

"Aren't you cold?" Jaehyun asked when he knew Taeyong was still in his shorts.

Taeyong shook his head, but still Jaehyun laid a blanket over the boy's thighs.

"What did you find here?"

"I think all we need is to get your memories back, maybe."

"Well, your friends made me remember of someone," Taeyong said and took a scoop of ice cream in his mouth.

Jaehyun sighed. Taeyong looked at him. He took a scoop for the man. Jaehyun opened his mouth and ate the spoonful of ice cream.

"If you're a ghost, how did you become one?"

Taeyong hummed, "I don't know."

"Maybe you're in a coma or something," the man said and ate another scoop of ice cream the boy gave him.

"But out of all people, why you?"

Jaehyun looked back at Taeyong who was looking back at him.

"Maybe you need something from me."

Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows while he sucks the spoon, "Like what?"

The man shrugged, "I don't know, babe. Why don't you ask yourself? Maybe I'm just here to help you."

"Maybe."