X BONUS X

Jaehyun was a kind of employee who keeps looking at the time in his computer he is using. Well, as much as possible, he wanted to go back home before dinner. Also, it is his schedule and he wasn't allowed for an overtime, except if the files are needed asap.

It was just minutes before the end of his shift, he started packing up and already got his car keys. He stood up from his chair after he shuts his computer down. He walked along the hallway and bids his byes to his colleagues.

He left the building and walked to his car. He hopped in and drove away from the company. He has a smirk on his face, feeling very excited going home these days. He has a reason why.

It didn't take long for him to arrive their shared house. He parked his car before he walked into his home. He was loosening his necktie and got greeted by his friends.

"Hey, dinner's ready," Yuta uttered with Jungwoo, who was their friend that returned from studying internationally and got home with a boyfriend.

Jaehyun nodded, "Yeah, I'll catch up."

The man walked up the stairs and into his room. He placed his bag down on his working table and was greeted by his lovely partner.

"Hey, beautiful," Jaehyun sweetly uttered and kissed on top of the boy's head.

"Hey, how's work?" Taeyong asked with a smile and helped the man to remove his jacket.

"Same as always. How 'bout you?" the man asked and unbuttoned his cuffs to fold his sleeves.

Taeyong has been in the house since he started dating Jaehyun which was months ago. The gang didn't mind and was happy that their family was getting bigger. The boy was still working in his flower shop and Jaehyun was helping him with the business as well.

"I'm fine. The shop's doing great as well. Anyway, let's get some dinner," Taeyong uttered and grabbed Jaehyun's hand to pull him out of their room.

They finished dinner and got into their room since they weren't in charge with the chores today. Taeyong just hopped on their shared bed, only in his shirt and shorts, while Jaehyun will take his bath...or not.

Taeyong was seated on the edge of the bed, reading something on a book he borrowed in a public library. He suddenly felt hands soft gripping on his arms and felt the bed creaked from the weight behind him.

"What?" Taeyong asked and turned his head to the side to receive a kiss from Jaehyun.

"I was actually stressed from work."

Jaehyun started kissing on the boy's neck. Taeyong's hand went to cup the man's cheek as he laid the book down on the bedside table. Then he turned to face Jaehyun.

"Really? Then let it all out."

Let's just say, their sexual life has been vanilla. It was nothing toxic or something. They'll just have a small make out session or just tried to take sex every once in a while. Since both of them were busy, they weren't really able to have their fun.

Taeyong wrapped his arms around Jaehyun's neck and connected their lips. Their lips moved sensually and passionately. Jaehyun pulled the boy by his slim waist and laid him down on the mattress, before he hovered over the small built.