08:00

Jaehyun was just laying down and playing on his phone while Taeyong was reading and eating his ice cream. The boy finished the tub and stood up to wash his hands in the bathroom. He came back and went back to the bed.

Taeyong looked at Jaehyun who was still on his phone. He crawled and hugged Jaehyun. The man was surprised and looked at the boy.

"Finished reading?" Jaehyun asked.

Taeyong shook his head.

"I just want a hug."

Jaehyun chuckled, "What a baby."

"I miss someone," Taeyong uttered softly, "It's really hard that you miss someone you don't even know. I don't know why I'm here. I don't know why you're in my mess anyway. But somehow I'm thankful that it's you, y'know?"

"A ghost likes me?"

The boy immediately pulled away and hovered the man's upper body, "N-No! I-It's nothing like t-that!"

Jaehyun smirked and tilted his head, "Then what's your explanation?"

Taeyong pouted and looked away, "M-Maybe...Maybe you just remind that someone I miss. I just...feel cozy around you."

Jaehyun looked at the boy for a moment before Taeyong pushed himself away and sat up to read the book again. Jaehyun sighed and sat up. He placed his legs on either side of the boy and pulled the boy closer to him. Taeyong was surprised by the act and couldn't react until arms settled around his waist and Jaehyun propping his chin on his shoulder.

Taeyong blushed madly, "H-Hey--"

Jaehyun grabbed the book and flipped it upright, "It's upside down."

"Oh..."

"Just read while I keep you cozy."

The boy looked at the book and nodded timidly. He couldn't focus on the book though. Who could anyway? With a man behind him, not to mention, a man being clingy which he strangely liked. But he just leaned against Jaehyun and lets the both of them snuggle on each other while it was raining.

Jaehyun couldn't even believe he did it. Normally, he isn't the clingy type but his mind made him to. It was a new feeling, like in a good way. Though he does sleep with strangers, many strangers, he hasn't really felt this good holding someone. He feels warm. It makes his insides feel weird, mostly in his stomach area. The boy's warmth keeps pulling him closer.

Then he realized he was beginning to get too attached with this boy.

"You didn't really have a girlfriend, ever?"

Jaehyun was taken aback from the boy's questions and chuckled after, "That was sudden. Uhm, well, no, I haven't. I never planned to."

"How 'bout a boyfriend?" Taeyong asked and flipped a page of the book.

The man hummed, "I literally don't have any."

"So, you just...do things with them?" the boy asked, looking behind.

Jaehyun pulled his arms away and placed them behind him for him to lean back. He had a smirk on his face. Taeyong blinked and thought that his face was very attractive for a moment. Well, everything from Jaehyun is really attractive.

"Yeah, I fuck them for fun."

Taeyong placed his hands against his ears and earned a laugh from Jaehyun. The boy wasn't his first to hear words like those but it was just a way to play with the man. The man laid down while laughing, letting the boy be in between his thighs.

"A virgin?" Jaehyun asked and went back up.

Taeyong hummed and winced, "Is that bad?"

"Nah, babe. Nothing wrong with it."

"How does it feel then?"

Jaehyun couldn't get enough of Taeyong. He really looked innocent and he just wants to hug him tighter. Everything about the boy suddenly became something that the man will cherish. How his eyes would always sparkle whenever he looks at them. He could stare at them for hours.

"This has nothing to do with our situation, Taeyong."

The boy nodded, "Alright."

Taeyong went to turn his back to Jaehyun and started reading again. The man went to wrap his arms around the boy's waist again and tightened his grip to pull him closer against his chest. Then his eyes went to look at the boy's skinny hands.

This boy barely eats, Jaehyun thought. His whole body is very skinny. Maybe he has an eating disorder. Then his eyes got a glimpse of the boy's wrist.

"I'm tired," Taeyong sighed and puts the book down which to Jaehyun's dismay, he didn't get to clearly see the skin.

He could've sworn there was cuts on it.

"You want to sleep?" Jaehyun asked.

Taeyong leaned back and closed his eyes. He made himself comfortable against the man's chest. Jaehyun smiled softly as he felt his heart beating steadily. He carefully pulled themselves back so he could lean against the headboard. Then his arms went to wrap around the small body against him, making the boy feel comfortable and cozy against him. Jaehyun could literally live with this kind of warmth.

Minutes went by and Jaehyun heard light snores from Taeyong. The man combed the boy's soft hair gently before his hand went to grab the boy's wrist. He carefully pulled the sleeves down just to see what he shouldn't.

There was cuts. Loads of cuts. Jaehyun furrowed his eyes and softly swiped his thumb over them. Then he went to the other wrist and did have cuts as well. What caught his eyes was a slit that probably be the deepest among the other ones.

Jaehyun took a deep breath and tried not to panic. He cursed mentally and couldn't believe Taeyong has done this to himself. Though he wanted to ask the boy about it, but he didn't want to hurt him. Then something went into his mind.

"Could it be...?"