NEW YEAR BONUS CHAPTER

The New Year would start a few hours and Taeyong spent the whole day being at his flower shop. People bought some bouquet from him and their smiles would always make his day. He loves his work because of it. He looks forward to it everyday even though giving bouquet of flowers to someone isn't a thing anymore in this generation.

He was currently taking care of some of his flowers while he waits for other customers and his time to go home for the celebration. He remembered he had a customer earlier with dimples then made him miss his boyfriend waiting for him at home. Though Jaehyun atleast calls him during break times everyday, he still misses him.

Cutting from his train of thoughts, the bell of his door rang as someone came into his store. Taeyong dropped the spraying bottle and faced the customer who came.

"Good evening, how may I help--"

Jaehyun came in with a warm dimpled smile on his face and is wearing a furry coat to keep himself warm from the cold night.

"I'm here to pick up the most beautiful flower."

The man walked closer and leaned to place a peck on the boy's lips. Taeyong was rather surprised to see him in the store again but blushed on his boyfriend's statement.

"I-I thought you were busy?" the boy asked.

"I just went to buy some beer nearby and just thought that I should pick you up tonight," the man answered.

Taeyong looked at the clock and still have an hour left before he goes, "Jae, I still have work. I can go home by myself."

"It wasn't a question."

Suddenly, Jaehyun literally picked up Taeyong like a newly married couple and earned a squeal from his boyfriend.

"Jaehyun, put me down!"

"I told you, I'm here to pick up the most beautiful flower."

They went out of the store and walked to the car Jaehyun brought. The man opened the door to the passenger seat and placed Taeyong down. The boy pouted and received a chuckle from his lover.

"I'll go and close it down for the night," Jaehyun said before he closed the door and, went to close and lock the store.

Taeyong watched him do it and waited for him to come back. Jaehyun made sure things were locked before he went back and sat on the driver's seat. He started the engine and drove away. The boy removed the apron he has on and threw it at the back of the car.

"How are the guys? I told them to call me if they need help," Taeyong asked.

"Well, they almost burned down the kitchen but other than that, everything's good," Jaehyun answered.

"Seems great. I hope it was worth it."

They arrived home a few minutes later. Taeyong stepped out and goes ahead to come into the house to change. He went upstairs and into their shared bedroom. He opened his closet to get something warm to wear. Then he just thought to just borrow a sweater in Jaehyun's closet.

He just grabbed a random one from Jaehyun's closet before he started unbuttoning his dress shirt to wear the big sweater. He removed his slacks, leaving himself in boxers and went to grab a pair of sweatpants from his closet.

"Tae?"

The door opened and Jaehyun peeked in to see Taeyong getting dressed up. The boy looked back and smiled at him.

"I'll be ready in a minute, babe," Taeyong answered.

The boy closed the doors of his closet and chuckled when the man suddenly backhugged him. Jaehyun snuggled his face against his boyfriend's neck and Taeyong rubbed his fluffy hair.

"I feel happy to have someone celebrate New Year's with me," the man uttered softly and looked up to stare at the boy.

"I'm happy that I ended up being with you."

Jaehyun smiled before they leaned in for a kiss then pulled away, "Dressed up, we'll we be waiting."

Taeyong nodded.

"3...2...1...Happy New Year!"

Johnny ran away after he lit up the fireworks. One by one flew up the sky and blew up, scattering beautiful colorful lights. Other displays went off and colored the dark skies. Everyone has their own sparkling candle with a wine glass on the other hand which they use to cheers.

Taeyong has a wide smile on his face as a new year has finally began. He drank the wine in his glass before he was suddenly pulled by his waist into a sweet kiss by Jaehyun. They smiled against their lips before they pulled away.

"Happy New Year, lovely," Jaehyun greeted.

"Happy New Year, baby," Taeyong greeted back.

"Hey, lovebirds!"

Both of them looked at Ten who called them and was holding a polaroid camera on hand.

"Smile!" Ten uttered.

Taeyong asked him to wait for him to place the candle that died down and his empty glass on the table nearby. He came back, letting Jaehyun wrap an arm around his waist while his wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck. They smiled and was captured by the camera.

They had shots and shots. A picture of them kissing, Jaehyun carrying Taeyong on his back and a fun, wacky picture.

All pictures were placed into separate frames as they wanted the memories to last long and hoping for the new year to be good for them.