08-Break Up

-Clark P.O.V-

Naiinis na talaga ako kay Steff. I can't believe that she can hurt Angelie. She did even hurt her stepmom. After she left me outside the bar I called Angelie to check on her.

It's monday. I went to the court only to find Steff flirting with Ryan.

"Steff?"

"Clark? Do you need something?"

"Let's talk!"

I grab her and drag her to the locker room. I look at her seriously. Parang wala lang sa kanya ang galit ko.

"Hindi ka ba talaga titigil?"

"What?"

"First, you hurt Angelie and her mother. And now your messing up Cassy using her boyfriend!"

"Ryan and I we're just talking."

"Talking?! Your fucking flirting with that guy!"

"Atleast we're even now Clark. Your flirting with Angelie."

"Damn it Steffanie! Your so unreasonable!"

"I'm not Clark!"

Damn it! Naiinis na talaga ako sa kanya.

"I can't believe you Steff! Naging malandi ka na-"

*Slap*

I look at her. She is so furious. I don't care if I can hurt her. She needs to wake up.

"How dare you! That's not you Clark!"

"You change a lot Steff. Pagod na ako. Let's stop this!"

"What do you mean?"

"Mag-hiwalay na tayo. We don't love each other Steff. I don't love you."

Tumahimik siya. Her looks are emotionless. I don't know what's in her mind?

"I do love you Clark!"

"No your not! Your just being obssess because you've seen your dream guy on me."

"FUCK YOUR REASON CLARK! YOU JUST WANTED TO BE WITH ANGELIE THAT'S WHY YOUR TELLING ME THAT."

"ANGELIE IS OUT OF HERE!"

"SHE IS! SINCE SHE CAME EVERYTHING IS RUINED!"

"Sorry Steff. But i made up my mind"

"You will regret this Clark! Angelie will suffer."

Her words we're firm and meaningful. She smirked at me. Ewan ko pero bigla akong kinabahan. I have to ready. That's all I had in my mind now.

"Sorry Steff."

"FUCK YOU CLARK!"

I left her there. I'm really sorry Steff. I don't want to hurt you but it's for the best. For the all of us.

-Jared P.O.V-

I've heard everything. Clark is an asshole. How can he hurt Steff that way? Does he really like that Angelie to treat Steff that way? Steff is also his friend for a long time. I'm gonna kill that bullshit.

"Show up now Jared."

So alam niyang nandito ako. I look at her as I walk slowly towards her. Any moment she will gonna cry.

"He end it Jared. He got tired and left me alone."

"Your okay?"

"Do i look okay? You've heard everything. Don't be stupid!"

I chuckle as I lean on the locker beside her.

"He is a bastard. I can kill him if you want. Just tell me."

"I love him Jared. Even if he don't love me, I still love him."

"He thought your just obssess on him."

"You know how much I love him Jared."

And she cries. Damn it! I don't know what hurts most now. Is it  the reality that she's inlove with that fucking bastard? Or seeing her hurt? What ever it is I know I'm also in pain right now. I walk towards her and hug her tight. Burrying her face on my chest. She slowly wrapped her arms around me as she sobs.

"Am I worth loving of Jared? Do I really need to be left alone?"

"Tahan na Steff. I'll never leave you."

"Your just saying that. Once you can't handle me anymore, you will also leave me behind."

"I will never leave you. That's a promise."

"You do?"

She look up. Her eyes we're red because of crying. I nodded and dried her tears. I promise Steff I will never let anyone hurt you again. I kiss her on the forehead and hug her tight again. I will always be with you Steff even if it hurts me the most.

"Thanks Jared. Thanks for being my bestfriend."

"You know how much I care for you Steff!"

Her hug tighten as she bury her face deeper on my chest. We stayed there until she's all good and fine. Hinatid ko na lang siya sa kanila.

"Aalis na ako Steff."

"No!"

Hinila niya ako paakyat sa kwarto niya. Agad naman siyang dumapa sa kama niya at hinayaan na lang ako dun. I look around. I smiled seeing our picture together on her sidetable. Then the other one was the five of us. Me, Steff, Clark and the two ladies that went on another university.

"Ate Steff?"

I look at her. I don't want to hate her but I can't help it.

"What are you doing here?"

"Kumusta ka na? I've heard from Clark tha-"

"SHUT UP BITCH!"

Tumayo siya saka lumapit dito.

"LEAVE THIS FUCKING ROOM BEFORE I HURT YOU BITCH!"

"Pero gusto ko lang malaman kung okay ka lang."

"BULLSHIT!"

"Aray Ate Steff!"

Hinila ni Steff ang buhok ni Angelie saka siya kinaladkad palabas ng kwarto. Napasubsob pa ito sa sahig ng bitawan niya.

"Good night Bitch!"

Then she slammed the door. I just shook my head as she look at me. Nahiga na lang siya saka yumakap sa beywang ko since nakaupo lang ako sa kama niya.

"You will be fine babe."

I kiss her on the head as she bury her face on her pillow. I waited there for her to fall asleep before leaving.

-to be continue-