37-Giving up

-Steff P.O.V-

I am silently lying on my bed when they both came in. I look at them.

"What are you doing here?"

"Why are you still here?"

"Ngayon ang flight ni Jared Ate Steff."

"So tutuloy nga siya?"

"Akala ko ba nagkausap kayo."

"We did."

"Then why he's leaving?"

"I can't force him to stay Clark. He made his choice already."

"At sa tingin mo ba sasaya kayo pareho sa desisyon nyo Ate."

"This can be good maybe."

"You still have time to think. His flight will be an hour after."

"Think faster Ate Steff."

Then they left. I look up to the ceiling. Am I really going to be happy without Jared? Yes, he's a total asshole but that made me fall inlove with him deeper. He never act to be some good guy. He is true to himself that's why I love him. I turn to my side. I saw our picture together. We both smiling at the each other even if I hate him that time for stealing my first kiss. That's it!
Tumayo ako saka kinuha ang isang papel at susi ng kotse ko.

"Are you going to the airport?"

"Yeah! Wish me luck!"

They both gave me a thumbs up. I drive faster as I can until I reach the airport. I run inside and tried to find him. My God! Where are you Jared? I almost lost hope when I found him. Lalapit na sana ako ng hinarang ako.

"Maam hindi po kayo pwedi pumasok."

"I'll be fast I promise."

"Pero bawal po talaga Maam."

"May kakausapin lang po ako."

"Sorry po talaga."

Aish! No way! Hope this one will do.

"JAARREEDD!"

-Jared P.O.V-

"JAARREEDD!"

We all looked at her. Why she's here? Pilit siyang pinipigilan ng guard na pumasok. She just in her short and a shirt. Is that my T-shirt? Lumapit ako sa kanya.

"Steff why are you here?"

"Are you really giving up on me Jared?"

I gasp. Am I really giving up? She tiptoed and kissed me. My heart beats so fast. As our lips parted she smiled at me.

"Don't give up on me babe."

"I'm sorry Steff."

Her smile fade away. She handed me a paper then kiss me on the cheeks.

"Take care of yourself Jared. I hate you."

"Maam tara na po."

"Yeah."

Saka siya sumunod sa guard at lumabas. I gazed on the paper. Naupo ako saka binasa yun.

"Dear Jared,

If your reading this, then you really gave up on me. I'm sorry for everything Jared. I'm sorry for hurting you that much. I'm writing this after I left your condo tonight. What I've said is true Jared. I do love you Jared. I don't know when but maybe I love you before everything get messed up. I've been inlove with you for so long but too afraid to admit it. Bacause I'm afraid of losing you. I'm losing everyone I love Jared. My Mom, my Dad and now I'm starting to lose you. Remember our first night? It's not just my virginity you take away Jared. You also take away my heart. You take away my whole being too. I was never been inlove with Clark. Because even if we're together it's always you I'm looking at. I'm more jealous when your flirting with girls than him. I care more about you than him. Your the reason why I'm eager to learn on cooking. I want to be perfect for you Jared. I want to cook for you. Remember the time I get jealous when I saw you with Angelie? I really hate her because I can't help myself thinking she's flirting with you. I can't afford to lose you Jared. Your mine that's all I'm thinking. And that's the moment I realized I don't want to lose you to any girls. I don't care if I'm being possessive. But you are mine. Only mine. I really wanted to tell you how much I love you but I don't know how. Would you believe if I told you I love you? But I'm afraid to confess. Thats why the words that came out on my mouth was hate instead of love. Everytime I told you I hate you, I also telling you I love you. I hate you because I love you. I hate you because your making me crazy on you. I hate you because I can't sleep a night without your kissess. I hate you because it's you I'm always thinking of. I know it's too late Jared but I want you to know that I love you. I really do babe. I will wait for you no matter how long. I wait for you to come back. I love you my jerk-asshole-stupid bestfriend. I love you babe. I love you so much Mr. Montenegro."

Did you really love me Steff? Damn it! Yeah! Your right Steff. Im a jerk-asshole-stupid person. I am so jerk on not believing on your actions. An asshole for not asking you about your real feelings for me. And stupid for giving up on you when you always saying that your all mine.

"Excuse me sir, are you still coming?"

I look at her and smiled. Tumayo na rin ako saka nagsimulang maglakad.

-to be continue-