33-The fight

-Steff P.O.V.-

I stop on walking when I heard familiar voices. They suddenly showed up in front of me from the back of a big tree. Cassy had her evil grin while Clark just smirking.

"See you later Clark. Hi Steff."

She pass me through. What a bitch! I look at Clark.

"What do you think your doing Clark? Why are you together?"

"Why hon? Does it concerns you?"

He step forward to me. What a bastard! He stop in front of me while grinning.

"Are you playing Angelie's feeling Clark?"

"What would you do if I say yes?"

"Your a jerk!"

I was about to slap him when he catch my wrist and spin me around pinning me to the tree. I gulp as he look at me. How dare him? Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin. He just laugh at me.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't worry hon. Your gonna like it."

He smirked and lean closer to me. Is he going to kiss me? No way! I kick him on knees. He scream in pain holding his knee. Serves him.

"Fuck!"

"Serves you right asshole!"

"Stop playing hard to get Steff. I know your inlove with me."

I gasped. What the hell is he talking about? I don't fucking love him. He take advantage of my shockness. He aggressively kiss me. And I tried to push him away. When suddenly..

*Boogsh*

Tumilapon si Clark sa lakas ng pagkakasuntok sa kanya. I look at him. Nakakatakot ang mga tingin niya. He can surely kill anyone right now. Everyone is watching us. This is not Jared that I know. What's wrong?

"What wrong with you? Why did you fucking do that Jared?!"

"WHAT?! WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING HIS SIDE! DAMN IT STEFF! HE'S FUCKING KISSING YOU STEFF! EVERYONE WAS LOOKING AT YOU!"

"BUT YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT JARED!"

Clark stand beside me while smirking to Jared. He's pissing Jared a little more. What an asshole?

"FOR PETE'S SAKE STEFFANIE HE'S ANGELIE'S BOYFRIEND! ARE YOU STILL NOT OVER WITH THAT BULLSHIT!"

"SHUT UP JARED!"

"WHAT? MAGPAPAKATANGA KA NA NAMAN BA SA GAGONG YAN!"

*SLAP*

"I THOUGHT YOU ALREADY KNOW ME JARED! BUT I GUESS WRONG!"

"THAT'S IT! HINDI NGA KITA KILALA TALAGA STEFF."

"What a scene?"

"SHUT THE FUCK!"

He punch him again. Damn it! I don't know if I can stop him now. I can't move while watching them exchanging punches.

-Clark P.O.V.-

Pareho na kaming may mga sugat ni Jared at pareho ding away magpatalo. Kung sa ganito lang I can't win over him. And I will never win.

"JARED STOP THAT!"

"WHAT?"

"I HATE YOU!"

Then she run away. Pareho kaming napatigil. He look so worried on her. He really loves her that much.

"God damn it! Fuck you Clark!"

He punch me again. He really furious this time.

"I gave up her for you but you hurt her. And now she's back with me, your going to take her away again?"

"WAG KANG GAGO JARED! DAHIL KAHIT ANONG GAWIN KO BABALIK AT BABALIK PARIN SIYA SAYO!"

"HAHA! REALLY! SHE'S INLOVE WITH YOU BULLSHIT!"

"SHE ISN'T AND NEVER BEEN! SHE'S PUTTING ALL HER EFFORT ON YOU JARED! ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND?!"

"JUST FUCKING SHUT UP CLARK!"

"STEFF IS FUCKING INLOVE WITH YOU JARED!"

I punch him hard that bring him down. He just laugh bitterly on what I said. So he didn't believe me.

"You don't know anything Clark! Steff was silently crying on me for months. And it hurt most beacause I'm just a fucking asshole bestfriend."

He stand and left me there. Yeah! I didn't know anything because Steff is not an open book. But one thing I'm sure is Steff is inlove with Jared. If he didn't see it but I do.

"Clark?"

I look at her. Lumapit ako sa kanya saka yumakap.

"It's done now Angelie."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's stop hiding the truth Angelie. I finish my business with Cassy atlast."

"Let's just hope for the better Clark."

"Yeah! I hope so."

"Let's go. I have to cure your wounds."

I smiled and follow her lead. I don't mean to act that way to Steff but I have to. I just want to find out something. And I don't expect Jared to be there. I'm sorry Steff. I hope you will forgive me.

-to be continue-