34-Pain

-Jared P.O.V-

After I left dumiretso ako sa condo saka uminom. Damn this feeling! Why does it hurt so much! Seeing her kissing another man makes me out of control. I feel like killing who ever that be. This pain is inside is too much. I don't know if I can handle it anymore.

"Jared?"

I look up. Tsk! I'm hallucinating her now. I look on the floor andami na rin pala ng nainom ko. I tried to stand but I failed. Mabuti na lang at may sumali sa akin. Inalalayan niya ako papunta sa kwarto. I look at her.

"Who are you? Why are you here?"

"I'm sorry."

I look at her seriously as her tears start to flow. I really hate her seeing cry.

"Bakit hindi na lang ako Steff? Mahal naman kita ah! Bakit hanggang ngayon si Clark pa rin."

"Jared?"

"I love you more than my life Steff. Mahirap ba akong mahalin? Napapasaya naman kita diba? Please Steff ako nalang."

"You don't have to beg Jared. It's just I don't deserve you."

"I don't care. Please just be mine Steff."

"I'm all yours Jared. But-"

I kissed her. Then start to take off her clothes. I start giving her soft kissess from her neck down to her colarbone and stop right into her breast.

"Hmmm!"

She moan I start massaging her breast. We both naked when I face her again. I look at her then touch her face.

"Jared?"

"Your the most precious one for me Steff."

A tear fall from her eyes. I kissed her again with so much love before taking her. He wrapped her arms around me as I start moving in pace.

"Don't you want me to stop babe?"

"Mmm. Don't you dare Jared!"

Her words almost a moan while looking at me seriously. I smirked and do my job on taking her. We both scream in pleasure as we reach our climax. I collapsed right beside her.

"I love you Steff. I really do."

She face me and hug me burrying her face on my neck. I hold her tight like it is my last hold on her.

"Steff?"

"Hmm yeah?"

"What am I to you?"

"I can't tell."

I smiled bitterly to myself. Am I really a rebound for you Steff? Should I gave up on you and start moving on? Ititigil ko na ba talaga ang katangahan kong ito? That thoughts of me was stuck on my mind until I fall asleep.

-Steff P.O.V-

Nauna akong nagising kay Jared kinaumagahan. I look at him as he sleep peacefully. If I want to be deserving of your love I should fix myself Jared. But right now I still don't deserve you. I still have a lot of things to do. I get up and put on some clothes and prepare breakfast for him. I kissed him on the lips before leaving.

.......

"Angelie?"

"Ate Steff bakit?"

"How's your relationship with Clark?"

"We're good Steff. Why?"

"Do you think s he really serious with you?"

She looked at me seriously as I sat on the sofa. I know it's not my right but I want her just to be happy. If I really want to be deserving with Jared's love, it's her where I should start fixing on.

"Is this all about Cassy Ate Steff?"

"Yeah! Do you know about it?"

"Sa simula pa lang alam ko na yan Steff."

"Did Clark told you?"

"No. I heard them. But you don't have to worry Ate Steff our relationship is a real one."

She smiled sweetly to me. She's really love Clark that much to trust him.

"Ate Steff?"

"Yes?"

"Pasensya ka na sa inasal ni Clark nung isang araw. He had her reason Ate."

"And I hope it's a good one since he really hurt Jared."

"I'm sure it is Ate."

A silence. Then she ask.

"Did you love really love Clark Steff?"

"I don't!"

"How about Jared?"

I look at her that stand up. I don't have any plans on clarifying my feeling for him to anyone. I start to walk away but stop in her words.

"You should let him know your real feelings for him Steff before it's too late."

"What do you know?"

"You love him Steff but why you don't tell him?"

"I just can't! So stop it!"

Then I walk away. What is she talking about! Jared would never leave me. He promise and I believe him.

-to be continue-