04: goals?

sorashi lifted his shirt up and rolled the sleeves up. he wiped his face with his jersey before he took a big gulp from his water bottle. this young man right here really has the audacity to ignore everyone who gawking at his toned abs. he eyed everyone fron the corner of his eyes the raised his eyebrows.

"what?"

"n-nothing."

even the members from the opponent team are flustered too. they chattered about who is the number 10 is and why this human is so goddamn attractive.

"it's the udai genes," sora responded to the people who are talking about him, making them more flustered.

being an oblivious little shit he is, he shrugged his shoulders and went away to his teammates, leaving all the flustered boys behind.

once the match was over, sorashi collapsed to the floor. it wasn't shocking to the other teammates okay, it was all common to happen. the dark haired boy sighed as he dramatically put his hand on his face and dozed off. everyone facepalmed when they saw him.

it was another loss for karasuno but at least the score gap is not that big as before. surprisingly, sorashi was chosen as a starter in this practice match causing him to drop dead by the end of the match. it was very rare that sorashi played all the sets. he usually deployed after half-time through the first set or in the second set.

sure he is an all round player but his stamina is a solid f. please type f to pay respect.

"sora-senpai, someone is calling you," a first year shouted.

"here we go again.."

sora picked up the phone and looked at the phone. ushijima wakatoshi, was written across his phone's screen.

"hello, wakatoshi-kun,"

"hello, sorashi, i'm sorry for bothering you,"

"what's up?"

"i watched your practice match and i can say that you have improved so much--"

here it comes. sora thought as he balled his hand into a fist and clenched his teeth.

"--that you should've come to shiratorizawa,"

sora exhaled his breathe quite sharply then stomped his feet. he calmed himself down before he spoke to the shoratorizawa's ace.

"you know why i go to karasuno right, wakatoshi-kun?"

"yes, but i wanted to tell you something else actually.."

"don't say those little dipshits--"

"--yes they are here."

"tell them i'll be there in two hours."

sora ended the call with a deep sigh. he looked at his teammates who are still scattered around the gym with heavy breathing. he sighed again before shoving his belongings into his bag.

"captain, i'll be off first, have a safe way back home y'all." sora waved his hand and he ran out from the gym.

"tanaka,"

"yes sir,"

;

"y'all lil dipshits, whaddya want from me? i've just finished a match and has no energy left,"

"hey hey sora, no need to be that harsh--"

"shut up, mikosiba--"