27: jaguar from the east

navi: bold means they speak in foreign language.

;

it's a cool evening in rio. hinata has just delivered the last order to the customer. the former karasuno player decided to take a rest in a nearby beach, near the beach volleyball court.

he sat on the sand, letting his eyes stare all over the court, scouting everyone who is currently playing. they all have a fairer skin than the usual beach volleyball players, and one of them is clumsy enough to not to be a beach volleybal player. they must be an indoor volleyball players.

hinata noticed someone with a dyed silver hair playing there. a really really iconic look indeed, making the orange haired man remembers someone. hinata tried to squint his eyes to see the figure clearer. "is that sora-san?" hinata mumbled to himself as he keep trying to see better.

ah, talking about udai sorashi; if hinata is being honest, if he could avoid facing sorashi in a match, he would. it's not like he got some cool moves like oikawa or ushijima, but the fact that he mastered the basic to the point it's perfect is terrifying. and the sheer amount of confidence in himself is also terrifying.

like bruce lee once said, "i fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but i fear the man who has practiced one kick for 10,000 times."

he seems so nonchalant yet he works the hardest. what is he? a robot?

and when he-- "ack!" suddenly, a ball smacked to his face.

"shoyo?! sorry, i didn't see you!" a gentle voice gasped from afar, loud enough to be heard by hinata.

hinata looked up from his place. his eyes widen, "s-sora-san?!"

"who is this? jackie chan?" a voice beside the sora-look-alike asked.

"he is my junior!" the man exclaimed.

the human tangerine was minding his own bussiness and accidentally getting smacked by a ball by one and only, udai sorashi? the one that will be on olympic this year? it's been 4 or five years since they last met and holy moly, did sora go into a full glow up.

he looks more cool in real life than on television. wait, did just his heart skipped a beat? oh hinata, you are so screwed.

sora's long hair is complimenting his sharp features, making him looks so mature. he also has broader shoulders, and his body is leaner. he looks like a model than a volleyball player at a first glance.

"s-sora-san?! you- are really sora-san?!" is this a dream? oh my god, did hinata just meet someone who has been missing for years without coming back to japan?

"shoyo! fancy to meet you here!" sorashi beamed to the shorter man. he quickly squatted in front of hinata with a grin. "it's been quite a while, right?" sora's eyes are glinted with delight.

hinata can feel his cheeks burned hot by the close distance between him and sorashi.

sora leaned closer to hinata, making the latter redder than ever. "i never thought you'll take my way to train on beach volleyball because i was joking back then." sora breathed out with his charming smile.

"sora-san, what are you doing in rio?"

"i live here now!"

"live here?!"

so beside him, there's also an even more crazier people.

hinata was so baffled by the fact that sorashi lives in brazil that he quickly sputtered a question without skipping a beat, "so you'll play with brazil?"