The Ethereal girl

The door of the room creaked open and a maid came in with a plate of "cookies!?" exclaimed Thomas, the maid was startled, and with that, she kept the plate down, bowed, and exited the room. Soon after she had left a girl who was wearing a blue top and long skirt entered, her long purple hair was tied up into a braid with flowers embedded in it, and she wasn't wearing any shoes; she took a tape roll and started walking towards Thomas, on the other hand, Thomas was still mesmerized in her beauty so didn't even realize as she went around him and tied him up with the tape.

Thomas's POV

I was captivated by her beauty but then I felt like I was being tied so I snapped out of it and started squirming to get myself loose but then she spoke "Stop moving, please!", Woah! is this girl for real which the kidnapper tells the person being kidnapped to stop moving so politely, she is beautiful but not the smartest tool in the shed, I thought to myself. Hey! why are you wrapping me with tape? where am I? What is this place? Who are you? I bombarded her with questions. She made me sit on the bed as she sat down beside me and said "You are so annoying, can't you keep quiet for some time?", Wahhh! this girl's attitude just took a 180, ANNOYING?? KEEP QUIET?? WHY WOULD A PERSON WHO IS BEING KIDNAPPED BE QUIET, I should be screaming right now, why am I not? As I was about to open my mouth to scream she gave me the 'if you scream it's the end' glare, so I just nodded. "I shall answer all your questions but in return, you shall answer mine" she firmly said, "not that you would be able to" she whispered under her breath but it was loud enough for me. 

"Now then the answer to your first question", wait, she remembers all the questions after I bombarded her with them! " I tied you up so you wouldn't escape, not that you can, or get caught by the castle guards" Isn't that obvious, wait guards? what castle? this is a castle? "second, you are underwater, you would know at least that much since you swam all the way here" Yeah, man that must have been the longest swim in my life "Third, this place is my home, the Underwaters castle, Oceanna" home?! wait are you a..." fourth, yes I am a princess, the second princess, Princess Evangeline Percious Aquaregia, I am 20 years old, the King, my father; my sister Neona Aquaregia and...my...mom Queen Silvia Aquaregia; I am also the person you blindly followed" she spoke as she pointed at the photo on her desk; Woah, that's a lot to take in, I knew she would be royalty I mean the maid, her dress, her beauty, ahh she is so pretty...no no no noo Thomas she isn't good for you!

Evangeline's POV

He is the boy I saw earlier in my dreams, with black fluffy hair and blue eyes, is this some kind of fate situation? Anyway, now he has to answer my questions. Here is your first question, who are you? "I am Thomas Ashton, 20 years old and I work at Kodansha as an intern, my mom is Japanese and my father is British, they live in England now, and I live alone", hmm aren't you a bit young too be an intern? "yeah, but I faired well so I got in plus I'm gonna turn 21 this year" me too! I said a bit excitedly; next question, why were you in the hospital? "well, I got into a car accident while I was on my way to work" he said while scratching the back of his head and giving a small smile. Okay now for the main question which I know you wouldn't be able to answer but I'm still asking, tell me if you know anything, how did you get in here, through the barrier? "well, you are right about me not being able to answer it, but I did feel something blocking me and then a voice said "your intentions are pure, you do not want to hurt anyone, jumping in to try and save a stranger even though you know you couldn't, I shall allow you" he said. Is that so... okay?

Author's POV 

After the 'interrogation' was over she untied him and told him to go to the next room and get some rest "Tomorrow I shall show you the city, good night" she said as she walked towards the door opening it and signalling him to leave, "wait, why? you do know that I am a stranger right?" he asked "yes, but you can't leave until I find out why you are allowed to come in here" she said, "the maids shall escort you to your quarters" she said as she looked at the maids waiting outside. Thomas walked with them and wished the princess good night with a bow and she just nodded. As Thomas entered his room he thanked the maids and plopped onto the bed with a sigh, "what a strange day this may be the strangest one ever after that incident" he said as his eyes slowly closed.