twitter | 15 minutes

ccking:
small q&a, i've got 15 minutes... go!

22 JANUARY 2017

108,293 Likes || 24,168 Comments

usera:
do you live with the team?
|
ccking:
nope, but i'm there probably more than i am home. it's a lot closer to the asoue set and i know i'll be home a lot when the babies are born so i'm making the most out of it :)

userb:
did you never meet tony even though he was friends with your dad?
|
ccking:
they mainly met up when dad was in america, he'd always come home and tell us how he spent a couple hours with him. but no, i never met him until last year. maybe things would be a lot different if i did though, so maybe it was for the best that it took 18 years.
|
userc:
does your dad not find it weird that his friend is your soulmate? they're the same age
|
ccking:
tony's a few years younger, but no he doesn't. in today's world, we know that soulmates can be anyone, apart from biological relations ofc, so there's nothing wrong with it. like, my soulmate is literally my brother-in-law's twin sister. plus, he trusts tony with everything, so he probably finds it better tbh

userd:
do your parents have baby names yet? i'm so excited for the babies!
|
ccking:
so are we omg, not long to go till we meet our bubbas! but yes, they already have names sorted out, but we're keeping them private :)

kingfamstan:
are you having fun in the bahamas?
|
ccking:
so much! we only got here on friday night so it's technically our second day but it's been amazing! it's so nice to be in such warm weather in january, and to be spending amazing bonding time with my soulmates is the best thing ever!

usere:
favourite hobby?
|
ccking:
photoshoots with jordan! we just lose ourselves and forget everything else. being with jord was the way i became more confident, especially in front of cameras.

userf:
do you want kids when you're older?
|
ccking:
oh definitely. in all honesty i want a big family, like my mum and dad - which is probably the reason i want one.

userg:
have you met the whole lot of avengers?
|
ccking:
yeah! they all came to the new years party but i had already met dr strange, the guardians, carol danvers and scott beforehand. they're super cool!

userh:
do you have any more projects coming up?
|
ccking:
well asoue is obviously coming for season two, but apart from that... you can't make me talk ;) these won't be as secretive as the campaign though, don't worry!
|
userh:
oh, thank god 😌

useri:
do you get along with cast members of asoue and your brother's stuff?
|
ccking:
nph is like an annoying uncle that you can't help but love, and presley is literally my sister at this point - but i love everyone i have worked with! jordan's casts are also amazing, i sometimes text mbb and have convos with her or help her with some stuff, and i have everyone else's number too!

userj:
favourite singer?
|
ccking:
apart from my dad, 10000% little mix! my queens deserve so much more recognition. also ariana grande is a 10/10 for me.

noimspiderman:
get your butt down here so we can make waffles
|
ccking:
that is not a question
|
noimspiderman:
sorry. do you want waffles? ofc you do - get your butt down here!
|
ccking:
wow 😤 omw