Chapter 16

I was on straight savage shit. Loving a bitch again I would never! A bitch can't even waste her breath talking that shit to me. I live in the moment catch my nut then get the fuck on.

A lot had changed over the last couple years. One being that I turned to music to get through all the shit that went wrong in my life on a short notice. Dropped a freestyle from the passenger side of London whip and it went viral the same night. Feeling myself I dropped a couple more them shits took off too. So I hit the studio and dropped a EP not even a full month later I had signed a deal.

Now I was every hood bitch in America wet dream. Everybody wanted a piece of me because I was very vocal about not being kept. So now every bitch wanted their shot at changing the god. Told them hoes not to hold they breath. They'll always be number two which left them wondering who number one is. She's a name we shall not say ever again.

Giving her what she wanted I fell back. Found myself and leveled up. Everything she said to me I took into consideration not for her but for me. Although I knew I incapable of loving another it didn't take away from me wanting to heal from childhood trauma. So now I got a therapist she really just listen to me complain but shit it's working.

Zip zip
My phone vibrated on the table it was my cousin saying he was walking in. I waved the waiter over.

"Let me get a bottle of Dom. We about to celebrate I'm this bitch." I smiled big as my right hand best cousin walked over looking like my damn uncle twin.

"Wasspopping bredren?" He said shaking my hand sitting across from me.

"Montana?" I heard over my shoulder I looked back at the bad yellow bone standing there smiling big as hell. "Ohh my god it is you. Can I get a picture? My girls is not gone believe this shit." She said clapping her hands and stomping her foot filled with excitement. As bad as I wanted to decline I didn't because she was geeked.

"You preforming here?" She asked after the picture her Texas accent thick as fuck. I licked my lips before nodding my head. After chopping it up for a quick minute she went on bout her business.

"What made you fly down for this show?" I asked as we started to pour up. My nigga always showed love but flying out was some new shit.

"Nah America has some shit to down this way so I just came because she pregnant than a ma'fucka." He said looking off to the side a tale tale sign that he was hiding some shit.

"Ohh word. What type of business her ass got in Texas?" I asked getting straight to the meat of the problem.

"Bruh I ain't with that messy shit and you know that." He said which caused me to shake my head.

"My wife here...? In Dallas? This where she been the whole time?" He rolled his eyes. "Nah I'm just asking so I can get them papers delivered. I been tossed that ring so that shit dead but we can gone get divorced already." I started up as he sighed.

"Son y'all just need to talk for real. Before you do that shit just holla at her I'm almost positive that shit gone change ya view." I set back in my seat pondering what he said.

"Iight so why America here?" I asked again. Eyes cold as my heart.

"Ohh Yani graduating think she like a principle now so when went to work for the board of education. Get her masters tomorrow." He said as I unconsciously smiled. See this why I wasn't talking to her ass I fall too fucking quick for her dog ass. Still couldn't believe she dipped in the middle of the night after begging me to shoot the club up. I actually prayed that she was pregnant because I knew that would send her ass right on back to me. I knew if I gave her the baby we both wanted she wouldn't dare break our family up especially after experiencing a loss like the one we had experienced.

"That's wassup. I should pop up on her ass." I said completely disregarding all the logical thoughts I'd previously had.

"Nigga so it can be mayhem at that girl graduation. Hell nah I do not want smoke with her father or her mother for that matter." He said laughing Kior did not play that shit especially when it came to her one and only daughter. I remember growing up Killani was the only girl in the hood who wore Ribbons in her hair every day. She had every color, every style, Skinny ones, thick ones, stripped ones polka dot ones. I'm talking everyday hair parted to perfection with ribbons matching her shoes since she wore uniform Kior was determined for her not to blend with the rest. That's probably why Ashley always thought she was stuck up. Because she rocked ribbons. I shook my head.

"Nigga I'm talking about after. I got shit to do tomorrow know I preform at 10 pm tomorrow so it's gone be a packed ass day but after I could link with y'all." He looked at me with eyes that screamed you ain't gone want to do that. I was a wild card these days tho so I definitely was going to show up.