Chapter 22

Killani bending over in front of me was no mistake. She wasn't playing fair. Fat pussy was poking from the back in them skimpy ass panties with a tank top that defined her slim ass waist. My dick was brick just staring at that brown ass spread before my eyes. I licked my lips because I wanted to taste her bad. Just as I thought fuck it she stood up.

"My bad bae." She said over her shoulder before strutting off to the room like a puppy I was on her tail.

"Come here." I growled pulling her into my arms soon as the room door closed behind me. She helped softly as I bit at her neck before her sift hands gripped the side of my neck. She moaned softly as I held around her neck kissing her in her mouth. Pushing my hands in the front of her panties I began rubbing that pussy softly she opened her legs so I could prowl deeper. Slipping one finger in her walls collapsed around it... no way. I thought to myself adding another hearing her whimper softly my dick was leaking precum at the thought that nobody had been in my pussy since me. Wasting no time I pushed her panties down helping her up onto the bed she arched her back perfectly ready for this beating.

I was sweating like a ma'fucka as I felt my nuts tighting. I was standing up in that pussy releasing all my anger and frustration on her wet juicy ass pussy. She put her hand back to slow my stroke I slapped her hand out the way.

"Take this dick baby. Take this dick like I know you can." I growled as I felt my body tingle.

"Pull our baby you got to pull out." She moaned out as her body start trembling causing mine to do the same.

"Nah I'm shooting the club up ma." I said speeding up to catch mine same time as her.

"You gone stay with us? Hmm baby you gone give me a baby and you gone stay with us." She cried out like a porn star causing my dick to spit.
"Fuck yes." I moaned out like a bitch the top of my dick was so sensitive. "Yes." I said again. Laughing to myself at how the roles had switched. I kissed Yani lips. Knowing she was gone be sad as fuck when I move in my own spot.

"Mommy." I heard Kodi over the baby monitor calling for his mother who was knocked out titties all out and free. I got up slipping my basketball shorts on I went to pee and wash my hands before going to check on son son.

He was standing in the middle of the floor when I came in the room. I looked around shit looked like something off a scary movie.

"What's wrong man?" I asked picking him up as he laid his head down on my shoulder. Patting my back let me know he wanted his back patted. I laughed to myself patting his back then he start rocking back and fourth and that sent me. I was full fledge laughing at this point. I saw the rocking chair in the corner of his room and it all made sense. Going to sit in the chair I rocked my son back to sleep shortly after I dozed off too.

Feeling my son being taking out my arms had me grabbing Killani arm into a death grip she yelped in pain before I let her go.

"You scared the shit out of me girl." I said as her eyes were buck looking at me like a villain. "I'm sorry ma you just scared me." She swallowed hard before going to put Kodi back in bed. I came up behind her rubbing my hand across her bare belly. Pulling her into me my dick rocked up. My baby mother could take some dick. That cat was just like I left it and that was a ego boost. Knowing it was mine in every since of the word. "You forgive me?" I kissed her neck causing her to moan. She nodded her head.

"I'll always forgive you baby." She submitted quickly. I damn near drug her out the baby room.

"Let me make love to you ma." I kissed her neck as my hands touched all over her body. She pulled the tshirt over her naked body. Damn I might be staying after all. I groaned just looking at her body. Ain't no way I was pulling out. I leave for a string of shows in three days and I planed to lay up in them guys until I did.

"You like this one Kodi?" I asked as my son ran around the living room his mother stood by the door typing away on her phone. She had a attitude for whatever reason. I had put this house hunting shit off until I got back from my three shows and Yani came back from Jamaica. After 5 weeks of bullshitting it was time I got settled in this country ass city.

"Say no Kodi." She said to him as he looked up at me then his mother.

"No dada." He said before running around again I smiled at my son then his mother.

"You just want me to stay with you." I said as she shook her head finally walking over to me.

"No I want you to stay with US." She said rubbing her flat belly as I looked at her hard.

"What you saying ma?" I asked her as she smiled big kissing my lips.

"We're having another baby." She smiled big as I looked over at my realtor to see if this was some type of joke his corny ass just stood there smiling.

"Ohh shit you dead ass?" I asked as she nodded her head.

"Dead ass Brownie." She kissed my lips. "So stay home with us." I looked at my son running around then my wife with her big puffy hair hanging well past her shoulder but still a Afro nevertheless. "By home I mean the one you built for us. Let's go home baby." She kissed my lips again.