Chapter 11

The breeze from outside woke me up. I didn't even remember opening a window. I was so drained from I don't know what but damn I could sleep the day away... I jumped up feeling the extra energy in my space.

"If a nigga was in this bitch I was gone put both of y'all out your misery." Jersey voice spoke from the dark as he came closer to the bed. "Why you block my number?" He asked as I grabbed my phone checking the time 8:34 pm

"How you know I was here? How you get in?" I stood up stretching "somebody about to lose their fucking job." I breezed passed Jersey not even giving him proper eye contact. Out of no where I was filled with emotion, because, like where he been all damn day.

"You gone ignore me Killani." I stopped in mid step to look at him.

"Like you ignored me?" I asked head tilted to the side. My small frame fell under his like a adolescent my eyes were hard. "Where were you?"

With a heavy sigh Jersey wipes his hand down his perfectly melted chocolate skin. He pulled me in his arms mouth assaulting my neck. He was deflecting. A soft moan escaped my lips before I pushed him back.

"I got caught up with London. Then I went all the way out to my crib just to see you wasn't there so I had to come hunt you down. I'm sorry baby." He looked in my eyes when he spoke. My turn to sigh heavily. "Let me eat that pussy and make it up to you." He pulled me by my thin tank top towards him. I didn't put up no type of fight.

"What we doing over here?" I asked looking at the very building I was raised in. Despite the fiends scattering about and the dealers posted things actually looked better. "They planted flowers that was a nice touch." I mumbled.

"Wait until you see what they did to the inside." He got out coming around to open my door. "They get these shits looking decent. The white folks moving in and shit." He pulled me under his arm. It was 10 at night but it didn't feel like since so many people was still outside.

"White folks live in the Bushwhick Houses?" The way Jersey laughed you would of thought I was a Queen of Comedy OG.

"They just renovated my father spot like two years ago. Don't look shit like when we were kids." He grabbed my hand pulling me close. You could tell by his walk he was heavy and that had my lady parts purring.

"You a simple ass nigga Montana!" Some girl walked up screaming. Her light brown skin seemed brighter on her face due the excessive amount of make up. Eyebrows drawn to perfection pinched into a perfect scowl. Her full lips was extra glossed as her long individual lashes weighed her eyes down. I was looking at "Ms. Call back to back to back to back to back" Jersey pushed me behind him slightly as if I couldn't protect myself against this gutta rat.

"Ashley get the fuck on you know I don't even play like this." He said looking around swiftly at the onlookers before peering back at her. "I told you if you shall see my wife act like you don't know her. You disobeying me?" He asked as she looked like steam was coming from her ears.

"You got me so fucked up. Was your dick not in my mouth not even five hours ago? Yes or no? Was your dick not strapped with a rubber my nigga? Did I not sit on YOUR dick as she" she looked me up and down as if she wasn't the misfit of the three of us. "Called. "Did you eat?"" She mocked me as I stepped back from behind Jersey. He wasn't even man enough to turn around to face me. "Montana what the fuck her boujie ass gone do with your slum ass?" At this point I was walking away. My heart couldn't take another second of this embarrassment. "That's right you stuck up bitch run yo ass back across the water to them burbs." My Uber pilled up as soon as my Fendi slide touched the asphalt. It wasn't many places I could go without Jersey finding me. Since being back in my life he ALWAYS found me. This time... I didn't want to be found.

I didn't even waste my time going inside when my Uber dropped me off I just got in my car and pulled off. Texting America I let her know I was going off grid not to say anything to my parents. After promising to fill her in I called my job and took a absence of leave. Cutting my phone off I hit the highway heading south.

I was a lot of things but stupid wasn't one. I completely ghosted my relationship with Q as if we hadn't built a semi life together at the drop of a dime. I switched up my entire game plan and this nigga have the nerve to come right over and not only eat me from front to back but to fuck me into submission after fucking this below average ass hoe. No I was a loooooot of things but I for damn sure wasn't stupid.