Chapter 20

Killani so damn fine. I could hardly stay mad tears running down that brown skin. The light sheen of sweat on her perfect body made it hard for me to stay focused. Then my eyes landed on the baby boy sleep on them perfect C cups with a slight sag to them thanks to my boy I'm sure of. Skin chocolate like mine I could hardly see him in this dark backyard but I could feel it. Soon as I set down my spirit whispered we're home in my ear which scared the shit out of me.

"Sorry ain't good enough ma." I said walking towards her home. I needed to see my son in the light. I walked passed her father old ass nigga was dead ass standing like a body guard wasn't gone do shit to his lying ass daughter.

When I looked over my shoulder she was right behind me with her head down always doing something but the first who feelings be hurt.

" hold yo head up." I grunted out stepping into her home like it was mine she held her head up like I said. Ms. Kior and America stood there looking like they wasn't watching when I know they were. I walked past them too tho looking over my shoulder I said "lead us to your room." I side stepped letting her in front of me as she walked up the stairs that ass eating them bikini bottoms nice full ass with the perfect cuff. Shit just jiggling I shook my head know I should of stayed in front. She stepped in the third door on the left entering her room I was shocked at how big it was. Our child hood apartment could fit in this ma'fucka.

"Let me see him." I said as she sat on the stool at the foot of her bed. She looked up at me with sad eyes.

"Can we please talk first. Please. I don't want a divorce Jersey." She begged I just stared at her. Two years that's how long I waited to talk but now that I was here I just wanted to meet my son.

"Wake him up Killani." I said leaning against the door as she huffed and puffed still not waking him. "I don't want to scare him so please wake him up for me." I said as calmly as I could I wanted to smack her fine ass.

"Bab..." I held my hand up.

"Wake him ma." I cut her off she nodded looking down as he slept drooling on his mother chest. She kissed his forehead and start rubbing his back before kissing his forehead again. He started to stir in his sleep.

"Wake up Kodi Pop." She whispered as his long lashes parted ways eyes identical to my own, he blinked a couple times before sitting up looking in his mother face. He loved her. He hugged her neck before laying his head back down. "I want you to meet someone." She whispered as he looked up at her blinking slowly drifting back to sleep. "You said your Dada was coming and guess what baby. He's here." She said excitedly smiling as his head shot up he looked around before those brown eyes landed on me. Yo the feeling I felt in my chest couldn't be explained.

"Dada" he said questionable. My throat burned as I held back my emotions.

"Yo you had my son." I said voice barely audible. He scooted out his mother lap and walked over to me. Him and his legs were still getting acquainted and my heart ached thinking how I missed that part of his life but maaaaan if I didn't feel relief. "I'm a father."

"His name is Dakota..." She gave him my mom name. "We call him Kodi his birthday was just last week on the 19th." She said the last part lowly as Kodi stood staring at me I had squatted and was eye level with him.

"I love you." I said looking at him as he reached up touching my face. "Like a lot man." I said no longer able to hold back my own emotion. I picked him up hugging him so tight. I just knew I was dreaming and would wake up back in the city but if this was a dream I wanted to hold on to my baby for as long as I could.

"I luh you." He whispered back. That did it for me a nigga was broken but damn if this little boy wasn't like glue to my pieces.

"Damn Killa. You broke a nigga down but just like that I'm put together. Ma why you stay gone why you couldn't come home and tell me?" I asked as she looked at me eyes filled with tears of her own. "You can NOT make this about you. I lost a son the same day as you I made another one the same day as you but you've had two years. TWO while I suffered blaming myself and shit. Yet you were down here feeling this feeling EVERY single day." I shook my head as she started to cry.

"I'm sorry Jersey. That's all I got baby. I mean that though. I honestly hate myself for this." She spoke as I shook my head. Damn why can't I make these mafucking women in my life get some act right and why can't I react the way I should. I didn't loosen Ashley jaw when I should have and here I was slipping out my Versace sneakers when I should of been walking up out this room. "I'm going to go shower" she whispered as I stared down at my tired son.

"Is he gone cry or anything?" I asked as she looked down at him before smirking shaking her head.

"Nah I think he will be fine. If so my mom should be right out front." I looked her shapely body up and down before nodding my head.

"Just don't be long." I said giving Kodi my full attention.