Chapter 4

"You sure it's smart to come here?" I asked London as he paid valet and looked down at his slacks. I fixed my jacket and adjusted my tie. He said America said dress sophisticated whatever the fuck that meant. Yani ain't say shit about a party to me. She told me a dinner and I wasn't trying to break bread with The Garnet not before I made Yani mine.

We stepped in the restaurant just as Killani stepped out the restroom. She looked up at me like a deer caught in headlights. Blonde hair looking exotic as fuck on her. I instantly bricked in my slacks. I situated myself not even hiding how she made me feel. She smiled bright as hell lil freaky ass girl.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked in her proper accent walking over to us looking good as fuck.

"Damn you look good as fuck Killa." I stepped to her wrapping my arms around her waist I couldn't even control myself as London laughed to himself. She stepped back looking over her shoulder.
"My bad I didn't mean to invade your space. You know that's not even me but damn. You coming crazy right now giving me hella vibes" I smiled as I spoke because she blushing so hard.

"America told me you was having a little shindig and we should slide through so we here." London spoked as I openly eye fucked Lani who was avoiding looking st me.

"Y'all look nice." She smiled as America came out.

"Oh my. I didn't think you would really come." She said looking at London. As he looked her up and down.

"Why wouldn't I? You invited me." He said as I looked at Yani again.

"Aye ma I didn't mean to offend you. What you want a nigga to leave?" I asked as she looked in my eyes. Softening up instantly.

"Ohh no. No stay please... stay. It's just my boyfriend is here and I didn't know he was coming into the city so it just threw me off. That's all. Stay." She said after rambling on. I was still stuck at the boyfriend part. I looked back at London who looked at me.

"Come on this way." America said grabbing Lani hand as we followed behind.

The room was semi packed. Nice little crowd with soft music and food.

"Fuck kinda party is this?" London whispered as I laughed. Shit was a shindig for sure. Classy get together.

"Hey ma. You remember Jersey from our old neighborhood he stayed in the same building as us. This is him 10 years later" she laughed softly "his cousin London. He didn't stay in our building so you probably don't remember him." She said as London looked at her oddly before shaking his head. Yani ass was very blunt and honest.
"Y'all this my mother Kior and this my father Garnet. Y'all never met him." She smiled oblivious to who her father is. He smirked shaking our hands leaving out the part we use to work for him before going into business for ourselves. "This is my boyfriend Q." She introduced last as he stared at us blankly. Ol Carlton Banks ass nigga.

"Quincy" he held his hand out as I looked at it for a second before shaking it. London laughed again before shaking his hands. "So you guys are friends of Key-yani." He pronounced her name exactly how it's supposed to. I looked at her before nodding towards him and walking off.

"We about to go place a order." I spoke to Yani mother before walking off towards the waitress. Her father laughed knowing that nigga was corny.

"She got a nigga?" London said looking at me like I got the answer. Clearly she do. I had a situation too so i couldn't even be pissed but I was.

"He staring hard as hell like he know you fucked his bitch." I looked at London like he was crazy.

"I didn't even fuck her. She not a bitch either. You know the shit man don't start." I expressed not about to cross this bridge with London on how I felt about Yani again. Like we not preteens no more.

"You about to go?" Yani stood in front of me puppy dog eyes in full effect I was over seeing her and her nigga glued side by side he didn't even know what the fuck he had. She was looking so damn good and he was so busy staring at me that he couldn't possibly be staring at her. Until now.

"Yea. The food was good as hell I enjoyed myself. I'm not trying to stick around while you with ya mans though. You look too fucking good." I said as I rubbed my hand over my waves. Lust feeling my eyes. I could feel my eyelids get heavy. She looked off briefly.

"I don't want you to go though." She said softly. "But I understand. I wish he hadn't come. I rather kick it with you and London. And eat chopped cheese." She pouted as I laughed.

"Aww you miss your project friends." I laughed again as she rolled them bright ass eyes. "Ya college friends cool though. I like them for you. You always been too good for us little people." I spoke truthfully.

"You not as little as you think Jersey." She spoke softly gazing up at me. I saw her nigga making his way over.

"Ya mans coming. Ima let you go. If it's meant to be I'll see you again beautiful." And with that I walked off in route to meet London out at the car.

"Is that who you stayed with last night?" I heard him ask. I smirked don't worry playboy she still wholesome.

"Daaaaamn daddy." Ash moaned out as she gripped the sheet tight enough causing it to pop off the mattress. I dug her pussy out from the back. Thoughts of Yani flashed in my head as I slowed down stroking Ash like I loved her rubbing her back as I tried to reach her heart. "I love you sooo much." She moaned about as I released in the rubber.

"I love you too." I growled regretting it the moment I said it. I instantly came down off that sexual high blowing my own shit. Standing up I made my way towards the bedroom door.

"Did you mean it?" She asked sitting up in the bed. I looked back at her letting my face answer for me. I was too coward to speak the words. Ash was one of them girls who talked big man shit but was soft hearted as fuck. Couldn't handle the heat but stayed in the kitchen.

"Reality is I shouldn't even be over here fucking you. I meant what I said we done ma." I shook my head thinking about her faking pregnant all over again. "Turned off G" I said walking off to her bathroom to get myself together.

I was in my feelings like that Ella Mae chick. I didn't want to be with Ashley. She was ghetto as hell. After three months of being pissed I had actually start to look forward to having a child. This bitch lying the whole time. Let me put her in a house and everything.

"Yo in thirty days you need to be out my shit. I'm selling this and need to come in and paint it and shit." I looked at her laying in the bed looking pathetic as fuck. Shaking my head I turned and left out the room, the house. After walking up the block some I made it to my car. Didn't want my shit seen at her crib. Which was really my crib. Shit just sound fucked up all because she wanted to play me like a dummy I guess if she really was pregnant she would have had me on dummy mode because I was ready to put it all in for my shorty. I started my car pulling off. Fuck Ashley. It was all about Killani I'm reality.