Chapter 21

I rolled over realizing I was sleeping too good I hopped up and like I thought the side of the bed that once occupied Kodi and Jersey was empty. I damn near broke my neck getting up.

"Ohh shit you scared me." Jersey yelled as I ran into the bathroom connected to my room. I grabbed at my chest seeing the water pellets running down his chest. I looked away realizing I was lusting.

"I'm sorry. I thought... I thought you were gone. That I was dreaming." I said softly looking down. He reached out lifting my chin.

"Nah you wasn't dreaming. I ain't going no where either." He said looking down into my eyes. My face brighten up.

"Like you not leaving?" I asked more hopeful than intended. Letting him know this would be the perfect shot to break me down.

"Nah. You said you came here to get your mind right and that you was scared to let this peace you created go. So until you ready I'm here." He said stepping around me. "I want to take Dakota to the zoo today. London and America coming... if you want to come you can." He said looking over his shoulder.

"If you don't mind I'd love that." He looked back at me before shaking his head.

"Nah you right I do mind I'm only inviting you so he won't know it's beef between us. But we gone deal with this shit this time." He turned back around. I bit my lip before going into the bathroom to get my life together. When I finally emerged from the bedroom I felt good to know I didn't look how I felt. I walked up hugging my father then my mother. I rubbed America belly before kissing my son forehead he had on a teal Fendi polo with some light colored jeans and some timbs. I knew right then his father must of had that expressed over because I've never seen any of that and it was too damn hot for some timbs but I wouldn't add my two cent. I looked around not seeing Jersey my anxiety flared America must have noticed because she pointed towards the garage before holding her fingers to her lips like she was smoking before I nodded.

"Monkey." Kodi said pointing as his dad held him on his shoulders. Jersey nodded his head.

"You like the monkey?" Jersey asked as Kodi nodded his head.

"My monkey." He held his hands out as if the monkey asked to be picked up. I laughed I straggled behind them a couple of steps not wanting to overcrowd since Jersey made it clear he didn't want me here.

"Daddy gone talk to mommy tonight about getting you one." He said to our spoiled ass son who clapped loudly.

After three hours easily we finally made it to the car. America and London has been left after the heat started to exhaust America.

"I told you I wasn't leaving you don't have to panic every time I leave your eye sight. I can't stand you right now but unlike you I can NOT leave in the middle of the night." He said from behind me as I damn near jumped from my skin. I had woke in the middle of the night to a empty bed and came to look out the window when I saw his driver gone I just knew he had left.

"I wish I never left." I mumbled. He walked closer to me towering over me.

"Nah you needed that. You wasn't yourself anymore. That's the only reason I have to respect it. Look at you all healthy thick and shit." He said offering up a half way compliment. "I needed Killa back and she standing in front of me. A little softer than I remember but she here." He smiled at me.

"I'm so happy to have you back." I hugged him for the first time. He wrapped his long arms around my body holding me close. "I missed you so much."

"You ready for the fame that come with being my wife?" He asked instead. I shook my head letting him know I wasn't ready. I would read the comments under his pictures on TheShadeRoom and just gag at the thirst.

"No." I laughed nervously but I will get ready. He nodded his head. "I thought you were on tour."

"You really has my son. He heavy too." He said with a smile. "Look just like me. My father ain't gone believe this and yea I'm on tour my next show ain't until Thursday."

I thought if the dreadful day that I never made it up the stairs to meet his father. I'm going to beat that Ashley bitch up and that's a Fendi. Wish I had some homeboys to slut her out but since I didn't I'd just beat her ass myself.

"You ready to go to bed?" I asked him yawning. It was a little after three in the morning. Everyone had left and went back to New York this morning. So it was just us.

"Yea lets go. Hey tomorrow I go meet with my realtor she got some spots lined up for me to check out I'm going to get some close by you so if you ever got to run out to the store or anything you can drop him by or I'll come sit here with him and just be close to y'all." He said from behind me I turned around on the stairs.

"Why you won't just stay here with us?" I asked ready to push his ass back down the stairs. I thought we had made up. I thought we were back together.

"Because we're not together Killani. I literally just walked into your backyard to find you laid out with my son as if I ran to the store to get milk. We gone move forward but we gone slow this shit down. You said we moved to fast so this tune we gone take our time." He said rubbing my thigh before looking back up at me. It was like a light bulb went off I knew just how to get him to stay. I smiled as I turned around heading up stairs. I made sure it was some extra sway in my hips dropping my phone I stopped and bent over slowly to pick it up. I could hear Jersey groan behind me as I smiled to myself.