《 0 - 0 》

The city's night-life is the same as always. Employees heading home from work, car lights from traffic, stores getting ready to close...It's the same old day like everyday.

Then there's little ol' me...Azuma Furuto, 14 years old and hiding away in an alleyway from my mom and the government. Because of one major fight we had several months ago.

I unwrap a strawberry-flavored lollipop and place it in my mouth. The sugary sweetness fills my mouth and I sigh with satisfaction. My phone suddenly buzzes from the inside of my pocket, waking me up from my brief moment of paradise.

Unlocking my phone, I read the notification...
"Hey Azuma, are you gonna stay over at our place again? My sisters are out"

'Oh it's just from Go' I let out a sigh of relief. Then send a quick reply, "Sure, why not. I'll drop by later."

Tilting my cap downwards and raising my hoodie, I walked off to my best friend's place while humming a song that had popped into my head.

"I drop my drops, Magical lollipop~! Hiroita kereba hiroiba~! Kuse ni natte mo shiranai yo! Saa Isshoni odorou~"

Unbeknownst to me, someone was watching me very closely and following me. As I was casually walking through the dim streets of Chuoku, someone grabbed me from behind. "Wha-!? Hey! Let me go! MPHHH!!!!" I took a closer look at the guys who were grabbing me. 'Their uniforms...SHIT! This is bad!'

With all my might, I free myself of their grasp and start sprinting. 'I'm not going back there...Not now, NOT EVER!!!'

I feel myself lose my breath, and they're still running after me. I look at my surroundings and find an alleyway that leads to the backside of an Antique Shop. Hoping that the twists and turns of the alleyway would buy me some time, I lockpick my way in.

Busting into the shop, I quietly but swiftly navigate inside. Then I come across the storage room. "She came through here." I hear one of them say before I enter the storage room. After moving over a few boxes to block the door, I sigh in relief. Closing my eyes in exhaustion, something suddenly glows. Curious, I try to find the source of the glow which leads to something covered by a white cloth. Pulling it out of the way , what revealed to me was an antique wall mirror.

"Woah..." I say in awe. I gently place a hand on the glass and see my hand phase through it, several more cracks appearing.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Shit, they've found me...!

I try to look for any other exit but there was none...

Sighing in desperation, I go through the mysterious mirror leaving everything from my old life behind...

■ ■ ■

A/N: For new Readers, Hi! Hello! Welcome to my fanfic! Just a disclaimer that I am in the process of rewriting some parts of these chapters so you may see an inconsistency in writing style...

(Also the comments will not match up with some chapters due to the rewrite)

Please ignore the chapter titles! I know I need to fix the numbering but I'll get to it! I promise! (Everything is in order just labelled wrong)

Hope you enjoy!