After You Read

Welcome, you awesome readers! This here is the last official chapter of the book where I'll give you all kinds of information. Thanks for making it here!
______________________________________

Just a little information for those of you who made it this far...

Sequel?: Umm...no. I loved these past two books, really I did, but I think it's better to just leave things here like I did. That being said, I still need to plan my next pokémon character x reader book. Yes, Hugh is still on his way. However, I do need a candidate for my oneshots series books. I'll be chosing one character to do a book of oneshots for.

Thank Yous?: Well of course! Thank you everyone for reading this far. Even if you just skipped to this part, thanks for being here. And a special thanks to all of you awesome readers that voted and/or commented. Even those of you that added my book to a reading list of yours. I really appriciate you guys!

Future Plans?: Well while I was finishing this book, I started on my 2020 account reboot phase. I'll be doing things a little differently in my future books. Currently I'm getting ready to add another fandom to my list that I write for. I've got the preview out for anyone who is interested in Kid Icarus (sorry for all the advertising...)

That's all for now. Thank you all for your support, and if there are any questions, feel free to ask. I should reply within the same day most.