Matthew Pt. 2

WANTED TO GIVE A TRIGGER WARNING BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER. IT TALKS ABOUT THE IDEA OF RAPE. IT DOES NOT GO INTO ANY GORY DETAIL BUT I WANTED TO WARN PEOPLE WHO ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS TOPIC.

Millie's P.O.V

(FLASHBACK)

I receive a text from Willow to come over as quickly as I could. I'm starting to get nervous.

"Hey Matthew I'm going over to our aunt's house to check up on Willow." I yell up the stairs.

My cousin twelve year old cousin Willow had been feeling sick for the past couple of weeks and I started getting worried for her. She was throwing up regularly and wasn't being herself. Willow and I were really close. I hop on my bike and peddle a couple streets down from where we live. As soon as I get off my bike I see Willow running towards me.

"Hey Willow what's wrong?" I ask her.

I start to see tears forming in her eyes. It was very unusual to see her cry, because normally she was a very bubbly person. She wipes her tears away and pulls me into a tight hug. I comfort her as she cries onto my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I ask her again.

She lets go of me managing to stop crying and catch her breath.

"Millie I think I'm pregnant." She tells me.

"What!? Have you been sleeping with anyone?" I ask her.

She looks down almost avoiding the question. I start to have a feeling that she didn't want me to know who she slept with.

"Yeah, but you're not going to like the answer." She tells me.

"I'm sure I'll understand no matter who..." she cuts me off

"It was Matthew!" She spits out.

I pause not excepting her to say Matthew.

"You must be mistaking... have you slept with anyone else?" I ask still trying to comprehend what's going on.

"No, he's there only one I've slept with. Last week when you guys came over he pulled me into a room. I was confused, but I didn't tell him to stop because I was scared. "

I can't believe it. My own brother? Why would he do something so disgusting. I look at Willow and from the look in her eyes I can tell she's not lying.

"Have you told your parents yet?"

"No, I just took the test an hour ago. They are away on a date night and I don't want to bother them. I'm scared Mills. What if they want to disown me. I'm not even allowed to date until I'm 16. What are they going to do when they find out?" She asks.

"I don't know Will, but you can't hide this from them forever. You're going to have to tell them."

(END OF FLASHBACK)

I was there to comfort her through her pregnancy. I was there when she told her parents she was pregnant and even though her parent weren't happy with her they couldn't do anything to stop her from having the baby. She was persistent that she wasn't going to have an abortion. Her parents pressed charges on Matthew but they didn't have enough evidence to convict him. I was there for Willow through it all. I was the first one she texted when she found out she was having twins. And I was there when they were born. The day Elliana and Lilliana were born is one of the happiest moments of my life. They both made quite the entrance. Ellie, who came out five minutes before Lillie, looked like her dad. She had dark skin reminded me of chocolate and her curly hair bounced when I played with it while Lillie looked like her mom with blonde hair and beautiful bright green eyes.