Broadway Debut

Vicki's P.O.V

As soon as I packed up my things Toby and I got on a plane to head for the US. I hate flying and being away from my family, but finding N is so much more important. With the key safely still around my neck I get off the plane and arrive at New York at 1PM. We head straight to the theatre to meet the Broadway Queens. I'm a bit nervous because the only Broadway Queen I've met was Sam and I don't want to make a bad impression. As soon as we get in the theatre I'm greeted by the cast.

"Hey, Toby!" Everyone shouts as soon as we head into the theatre.

"Hey Queens I have your replacement Cleves until Brittney gets better. Everyone this is Vicki Manser alternate Cleves and Boleyn from the West End Six the Musical." Toby exclaims as he introduces me to the other girls.

I follow all of the girls on Instagram, but I don't know much about them. I look at them and immediately spot Sam with her hot pink hair. To the left of Sam stand a short Asian who must be Andrea. Next to Andrea is Mallory who is easy to spot with her ginger hair. To the farthest left is Anna and Courtney Mack.

"Hello it's nice to meet you!" Anna says as she holds out her hand for me to shake it.

"Yes, I'm looking forward to spend some time here in New York" I tell her.

"I like your necklace!" Mallory tells me.

"Thank you."

"Yeah, it's very pretty. Where did you get it?" Asks Courtney.

"I got it from a friend." I say truthfully.

"Well we are glad you are here!" Andrea tells me, "You will be sharing a dressing room with me and Sam. Here let me help you carry your stuff up to the dressing room."

Andrea takes my suitcase and I follow her up the stairs to the dressing room. Show points me to a spot that is in between two other vanities. On the right of me I see a long hot pink extension and pink glitter all over the vanity. I assume that is were Sam sits. Andrea must be on my left.

"We have a show at 7:30. Everyone arrived early today because we wanted to make sure you get settled in and we want to get to know you." Andrea says

"Thank you so much!" I tell her.

Sam opens the dressing room door in the middle of our conversation.

"Hey Andrea. Is Vicki getting settled in?" Sam asks.

"Yes, I just showed her, her vanity." says Andrea, "Oh, I forgot to tell her about the exciting news."

"What new?" I ask confused.

"You'll be staying with me at my apartment while you stay in the US." Sam tells me.

I don't want to shout with excitement but this will allow me to get more information about her childhood in Iowa. I can't forget the reason I volunteered to come here.

"Thank you for everything." I tell both of them.

"ANDREA DID YOU TAKE MY BRUSH AGAIN!" I hear someone shout from the other room.

"SORRY MALLORY!" Andrea shouts back,

"ANDREA WHERE ARE MY SLIPPERS" I hear another person shout from the same room.

Andrea looks at her feet were she has two large pink slippers on her feet that obvious aren't hers.

"SORRY COURT." Andrea yells.