The Locket

Vicki's P.O.V

The fire was small and was able to be put out quickly. As soon as we got outside we see Gene staring at the building, mainly the part were the fire was.

"Gene! Gene! Are you okay? I was worried." Sam yells.

Gene's eyes still fixed on the area of the burnt building.

"GENE!" Sam yells.

Gene completely ignores Sam and turns to me.

"Vicki you have to get out of here!"

"Why? The Broadway Queens still need my help." I remind Gene.

"You don't get it. Daniella's sister Iris wants to get your necklace!"

"There seems to be a trend with people wanting this necklace." I laugh.

"This is no joke. She set the building on fire as a warning to me if I don't get the necklace to her." Gene warns me.

I think about the situation. Iris is definitely ruthless enough to do something like this. I wonder what will happen when Gene doesn't give her the necklace.

"Even if I do leave you won't be able to get the necklace to her." I tell Gene

"I know but I can't risk having you get hurt too." She tells me.

"Gene I can't leave. First of all I came here to talk to you about Daniella and I'm not leaving until I get answers. Secondly I have to help the Broadway Queens." I explain.

Gene looks down knowing I'm right.

"But what are we going to do about Iris threatening us?" Gene asks.

"Well we can't stay here. I don't know how Iris found you here but we can't stay it's not safe." I say, "I think we'll have to stay with whoever will have us. Maybe some of us can stay with Toby at the hotel. He's at one of the top floors of the hotel so there is no way for anyone to be able to get past security."

"I'll ask." Sam says

Broadway Queens Group Chat

Sam: Well I think Vicki and I were follow last night back to the apartment.

Abby: OMG the things that happen while I'm away on vacation.

Andrea: Are you girls alright?

Sam: Yeah there was just a person who threatened Gene.

Britt: I'm sick for one day and all this happened?!

Adrianna: did you say threatened?

Sam: Yeah it was some crazy lady that told Gene if she didn't get Vicki's necklace then she would do something to her. Oh and she set the apartment building on fire.

Courtney Mack. Woah, woah fire?!

Sam: Yeah we are all okay but could we stay with some of you until we can find new apartments?

Mallory: Of course!

Adrianna: Are you still planning on going on tonight Sam, Vicki?

Vicki: Yeah I'll be okay to come on.

Toby: If someone is following you home I don't think it is going to be a good idea for you girls to keep going on.

Sam: We'll be fine Toby

Toby: No I can't put you girls at risk. I'm calling the police. Until we catch the person threatening you Sam and Vicki will not be allowed to preform, everyone isn't allowed at stage door, and I'm increasing security.