Zander Porter

Lauren Drew's P.O.V

Lexi, Jen, and I arrived at the Library.

"Come on girls hurry up!" Lexi yells at us.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I pant as I try to keep up with her fast pace.

We all rush into the library and towards the newspaper section.

"Drew look up Daniella and Axel Ambrose on your phone. See if anything pops up." Jen tells me.

"I'm on it" I reply.

I search Axel first knowing he grew up here so his information will more likely appear in the Wales Newspaper. After I type his name into my phone but nothing pops up.

"Guys I can't find anything in him online but look at the year 2008. That should be around the year N was born. I can't get into any of them to read any details." I tell the girls.

The girls start scrumming through all the newspaper articles in the 2008 section but we can't find anything.

"Maybe we are searching through the wrong years. Let's try looking a couple years back." Lexi suggested.

"Yeah, I'm going to go ask around. Maybe someone here knows him." Jen says as she takes off towards a crowd of people.

"Hey Lexi what time is it?" I ask her.

"It's around 6pm. Why?"

"I'm going to contact the other UK your girls. Maybe they can find something online that I missed." I tell Lexi.

I pull out my phone and text the girls.

UK Tour Group chat:

Drew: Hey guys. Long story short I need you guys to look up something for me. Can someone do a search on Axel Ambrose please. He should live in Wales.

Jodie: Sure, Why?

Drew: Umm... it's sorta confusing, and I don't really have time to explain right now.

Shaka: it's okay we got ya. We understand. We're on break right now anyways. We have nothing better to do.

Maddie: Are you having a good day off with Jen and Byrne?

Drew: Umm.. Today has been quite the day. I'll tell you about everything later I promise.

Harriet: You better.

Athena: Just enjoy the rest of your day babe. Don't worry about us Cassy is doing a great job at Aragon today.

Cassy: Yep I got your back Drew.

Drew: thanks for going on in such sorta notice Cass, Vicki texted me so quickly I didn't really have time to give you any notice.

Cassy: it's fine I was dying to get to play Aragon again anyways.

Maddie: How is Vicki?

Drew: She a little all over the place right now but she has Millie and Byrne with her so I'm sure she is going to be fine.

Jodie: Oh, no triple trouble. Those three don't sound like a good combination.

Athena: What do ya mean?

Harriet: Have you met Millie and Byrne? Those two are crazy enough by themselves.

Jodie: Then add the fact that they have a frantic Vicki in their hands.

Drew: Sorry guys I have to go. Thanks for all the help tho.

I turn my phone off and look over to see Jen had come back.