♪ 18 ♪

VOTE OR I'LL MAKE YOU WEAR YOUR SHIRT INSIDE OUT FOR THE REST OF THIS HORRIBLE YEAR

=====

Play this song while reading cuz it helps set the mood :)

It's up there too if this one doesn't work for you☝🏼

Song: Life Hack by Vaundy

I've been obsessed with this song and I've been dying to share it with you guys 😩

=====

"So this is where you're living once you're an exister?" Seokjin hummed, walking around Hoseok's living room.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "For the last time, I haven't made up my mind about my choice, Jin."

The older ignored him, heading toward the bedroom and twisting the doorknob with a snap of his fingers. The door flew open, the exister on the other side screamed, instinctively covering his chest since he stood with only a towel around his waist.

The guy just got out of his morning shower.

The taller ghost scanned him up and down. "At least he has a nice built." Seokjin shrugged, entering the room and plopping himself on the bed.

"Course he does, my taste is phenomenal." Yoongi boasted, laying next to his best friend.

"I-Is this Seokjin? So I'm guessing you two made up?" Hoseok raised a brow, still covering himself while the two ghosts casually took over the bed.

"Aw, come on, Yoongs." The oldest of the three whined. "You told the guy about our fight?"

"Obviously."

"He probably thinks I'm an asshole now."

"He doesn't think you're an asshole."

"Yeah, well I acted like one and he should."

"You're not wrong."

"GUYS! I'M STILL IN A TOWEL! LET ME CHANGE FIRST!"

"Nevermind, maybe he's the asshole." Seokjin mumbled, grumpily pushing himself off the bed and walking out of the room.

Once Hoseok properly dressed himself in home clothes, he walking into his living room and heard utensils clanking around in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" The exister questioned the taller ghost who examined one of the pans, holding it it down to check for any dirt spots with the help of the light.

"Cooking you breakfast as a peace offering." Seokjin answered, turning around to the brunet who had a doubtful look on his face. "I watch cooking shows as a hobby, liver. I'd think I know what I'm doing."

Hoseok scrunched his face. "Don't— Don't ever call me that again. Just say Hoseok next time." He sat on his kitchen counter next to Yoongi, pulling his boyfriend between his legs, proceeding to hug him from the back with his arms around the older's shoulders.

Seokjin didn't miss that.

The raven head pointed a spatula at the pair. "What—" He exaggeratedly waved the thing around. "Is this? Are you two—"

"We're dating." Yoongi confirmed.

The oldest had to hold back a scream of disapproval. He had to remember that he needed to keep his cool for his best friend's good. "Fine, fine. Whatever."

He turned back around though looked back when he heard the exister call his name.

"Hey, Jin." Hoseok flashed him a warm smile, tightening his hold around his boyfriend. "Thank you... for the food... and for trying to be understanding. It's probably weird to accept that your best friend's with an— uh— exister."

Seokjin's eyes softened at that. The guy wasn't even looking at him, instead his eyes were casted down on the shorter ghost. He could see the admiration and and fondness within his orbs. Yoongi smiled when he felt his boyfriend leave a loving peck on his cheek.

"Don't worry, it's not very hard to accept." The raven head said coolly, turning back to the stove as if the scene he saw hadn't changed his mind.

Because it did.

He could see that his best friend was in good hands.

If Yoongi chose to live again, Seokjin would understand.

=

ROTC:

6/25/20

Some of you guys are gonna judge me for this but I don't like girl groups— actually that's a bit harsh, let me rephrase— I don't follow up with girl groups. I stan only male groups KBDSKXJK like this isn't even just Kpop, it goes for American pop too. I do listen to some songs and like them but for the most part, cutesy themes and shit in Kpop isn't my cup of tea. I mean, I know not all groups are like that but idk I guess I just like listening to male singing more when it comes to bands.

I know all of the Blackpink members but only because well... they're BP and there's only four of them LOL but even then, I don't consider myself a Blink or anything. I like a lot of their songs though :) I like songs from other groups too like Itzy, Red Velvet, Mamamoo, and Exid (I don't listen to Twice though I know some old songs because one of my best friends liked them. He used to dance to their choreos and I would get irritated cuz the songs would get stuck in my head the whole day everyday during freshman year 😭).

But yeah, do you guys stan girl groups? If so, which one(s)?

Hey, you! Yeah, you, you fucking bitch. Don't act like you didn't just steal my heart and take all my love 😤 I might just get mad and HUG you to death 😤😤 Now stop being so fucking adorable before I fill your face with smooches ☺️💕