Part 1

Addison, Lynae and Avani sat on my floor in front of me and talked to me about our new jobs as cleaners for some rich family. We started today and they really weren't in the mood.

"Cleaners Y/n? Seriously? We could make more money being strippers" Lynae said whinning at me.

"Lynae do you seriously think that your parents would let you be a stripper?" I said crossing my arms and raising my eye brows at her.

"She's right. We would if we could but I don't want my brother to kill me before I meet the love of my life" Addison said whilst giggling.

"But we're gonna have to clean they're toilets too" Avani said groaning as she layed down on my carpet.

"mhm, nasty" Lynae said looking at me. I knew they didn't want to do this job and in all honesty neither did I but we have to make money some way. 

"Listen, at the end of the day we're making good money and our parents are happy. So what are we complaining about?" I said sitting back on my bed.

"Putting our hands where some rich idiots shit" Avani said as she sat up on her elbows and laughed with Lynae. Addison rolled her eyes at the pair and I smiled at her, me and Addison are basically the moms of our friend group. The most responsible, least spontaneous and we are just pretty chill. Whereas Avani and Lynae are absolute crackheads, they'll do anything at anytime and are really confident and bold.

"Ok well lets go before we're late" I said getting up from my bed and grabbing Avani's hands so she would get up but she put her whole weight down so I couldn't get her up and groaned.

"Avani! Please get up" I whined before she pulled herself up and rolled her eyes at me. We walked down to my car and got in. Lynae sat in the front next to me and put on her playlist. We sang to the songs the whole way there before pulling up to the house we were cleaning. It was massive. 

"Woahhh" Lynae said looking out of the passenger side window as I parked the car outside of they're mansion looking 'house'.

"This is it" I said looking at the house. I pulled out my phone and checked the name of the family before turning to the girls.

"The Polibios" I said smiling at all three of them as they smiled back at me.

{Word count: 407}

A/n: So this is my second book. I wrote I don't wanna just facetime for Kairi before this one and I think it did pretty well so I decided to do one for Mattia. Also I always see the setting for these in a school so I decided to do something a bit different, I hope you like it. N e ways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - kairiavenue on insta (hehe)