Part 4

Once me and the girls were done with the bathroom we checked our schedules to see what we had next. We all different places to clean, I had the kitchen while the girls had the guest rooms. So I walked to the kitchen and started with cleaning the dishes that had been left in the sink then moving on top scrubbing the floor. I heard someone walk into the kitchen and frowned before turning around to see Mattia going through his fridge. He is so cute. I wonder if he has instagram or snapchat or...

"Uh, can i help you?" Mattia said interrupting my daydreaming and frowning at me as he closed the fridge doors.

"Oh uh. No sorry" I said as put my head down trying not show I was blushing.

"Wait, which one are you again?" He asked as he turned around from walking towards the door. Of course he didn't remember my name i sat down and crossed my legs as I rolled my eyes.

"Y/n" I replied as I grabbed the sponge and rubbed a patch of the floor.

"Hmm" Mattia said before walking out of the kitchen leaving me to clean the floor. Why do I like him so much? Other than the fact that he's literally the cutest boy I've seen in my life. As i sat there daydreaming I didn't realise that Mattia had walked back into the kitchen.

"How much do you get paid to do this?" Mattia asked as he leaned against the kitchen counter.

"Like 100 bucks an hour each. Why?" I asked as i got up from the floor and took my rubber gloves off.

"Just curious how much my parents are paying" He said as he stuffed chips into his mouth. I was going to say something until I heard Lynae and Avani burst into the kitchen. I sighed as I turned around to look at the pair with Addison behind them dragging a mop.

"Hey bitch" Lynae said before spotting Mattia next to me.

"Oh, hey" Lynae said before turning to Avani and laughing her head off.

"What are they laughing at?" Mattia asked me.

"Nothing, they're high" I said as I gave them a shut the fuck up look. They stopped laughing and looked at Addison.

"Wait really?" Mattia asked as a scratched my arm.

"No, that's jsut how they act" I replied giving him a nervous smile.

"Anyway, see you around Y/n and Y/ns friends" Mattia said as he walked out of the kitchen.

"What the hell was that?!" I asked looking at Lynae and Avani once Mattia had left.

"We were not expecting him to be with you after our little chat in the bathroom" Avani said laughing again, Lynae joining in. Addison just stood there, she looked really tired. 

"Ok, well lets go tell Linda we're done and then go" I said as I put everything away. We walked to Linda's office and I knocked before we walked in. Linda was sat at her desk frowning at the screen in front of her. She looked up from her screen to us and smiled.

"Hey girls are you done?" Linda asked.

"mhm" I replied smiling back at her.

"Ok, I'll send you your checks at the end of the week" Linda said still smiling.

"Ok, bye Linda" I said as i walked out of her office with the girls. We walked to my car and i drove the girls back to mine, we were having a sleepover at mine seeing as it's friday and we wanted to go out tomorrow. Once we got back to mine we got changed and got in bed.

"So Y/nnn" Lynae said dragging the last letter of my name.

"Yes Lynae" I said rolling over so I could see her.

"You and Mattia?" Lynae said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"He just asked me for my name and how much we get payed. Maybe if you guys didn't walk in at the worst time possible we would've spoken more" I said making them laugh.

"Don't worry there will be more time" Addison said putting her hand on my shoulder making me laugh.

"Let's go to sleep or I'll be a grumoy bitch tomorrow" I said rolling over onto my left side so i was facing Addison.

"When are you not a grumpy bitch?" Avani said making everyone laugh. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her.

"You just proved my point" Avani said whilst giggling.

"Shut up and go to sleep. Night whores" I said before closing my eyes.

"Night bitches" Avani said before we all fell asleep.

{Word count: 743}

A/n: I hate this but whatever. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - kairiavenue on insta (dm me if you ever need to talk :) )