Part 11

"Right, everyone, this is Alvaro. He's one of me and the boys best friends" Mattia said smiling at Alvaro. I looked at Avani remembering her remark about hoping Mattia has other friends and tryed to hold back my laughter. She quite clearly liked him just by the way she looked at him.

"I'm Y/n" I said smiling at him.

"I know, your all Mattia talks about these days" He said giggling and making Mattia go red. I looked at Mattia and smiled at him before resting my head on his shoulder.

"I'm Avani" Avani said giving him a big smile. I mouthed to Alvaro that she likes him and he nodded. I didn't know 100% that she did but I was pretty dang sure. Everyone ordered and we all ate, once we were finished I realised that Avani was no longer next to Kairi and was next to Alvaro. This made me laugh so loudly making Mattia give me a confused look, I pointed at Avani and then where she was orginally sitting causing him to join into my laughter. There was so much going on that I didn't even realise that Addison and Bryce were no longer in sight.

"They left about 5 minutes ago" Lynae said obviously seeing me frown at the space where they were sat at 5 minutes ago.

"Ohhh" I said, Lynae nodded at me before going back to talking with Alejandro. I turned to Mattia and just sighed.

"What's up?" Mattia asked as he put his head on my shoulder.

"We didn't even get to talk to that Bryce kid and he's already taken off with my bedt friend" I replied before placing my head on top of his. He took his head off my shoulder and looked me directly in my eyes.

"Are you worried or something?" Mattia asked before looking down and placing his hand into mine.

"I mean, kind of. Addison tells us everything and she kept him from us for 2 months. What if he's trying to take her away from us? I mean Addison's always texting him and all of a sudden she disappears. I'm just worried he's going to change her" I said before sighing again and looking down.

"Hey hey hey. Addison will be fine, she loves you guys. Did you see the way they hugged when you guys got here? They really like each other Y/n, she'll be fine I promise" Mattia said making me smile.

"Your right" I say flashing him a big smile.

"I know" Mattia said giggling, I removed my hand from his and hit his chest also laughing.

"I'll let you be right this once" I said before laying my head into his chest and cuddling into him as he laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

{Word count: 452}

A/n: Should Addison and Bryce stay together or nah? Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - kairiavenue on insta (dm me if you ever need to talk :D)