Part 14

I sat there in shock not knowing what to do. Did Kairi seriously just ask him that? I looked at Avani who looked like she was going to burst into laughter any second. Mattia stayed quiet for a while behind me, my heart was on a tredmill on the fastest setting there was.

"maybe" Mattia mumbled, I couldn't take the awkwardness any longer so I got up off of Mattia's bed and Avani stood up from where she was sitting.

"Lynae, Addison. Get up, we're leaving" Lynae groaned before giving Alejandro a kiss on the cheek and standing up, Addison turned off her phone and put it in the back pocket of her jeans before walking towards us. Everyone said goodbye and we walked downstairs, out Mattia's front door and into my car.

"Well that was awkward" Avani said as she buckled herself in.

"mhm all thanks to you" I said looking in the rear view mirror and giving her a look.

"To be fair Y/n, you started it with asking Alvaro" Lynae said as I started driving.

"Oh I didn't know you were listening to busy with Alejandro" I looked back and winked at her earning a laugh. Addison looked out of the passenger window with her arms crossed silent, she hadn't said a word to any of us since we got there. Did we do something?

"Hey Addy, U ok?" I asked looking from the road to her. 

"mhm" Addison said as she placed her head on the cold window. I didn't want to bother her with loads of questions so I left it. I drove everyone home before going to my own home. When I got home no one was there so I walked straight up to my bedroom and got in bed and went on my phone. I decided to post on my spam because I was bored.

(I'm not putting they're real spams because I'm not tryna expose them :S)

liked by mattiapolibio, kairicosentino and 2,251 others

Y/nsaloser when your friends decide to expose you in truth or dare :| @alvaroromero @avanigregg

comments

user82  oh no, how did they expose you?

avanisclowns oops sorry :)

  | reply Y/nsaloser you better be.

user34 oop

aloevera you exposed me first!

addysspam when you were to busy on your phone and you dont know what happened :/

237 others...

As i was scrolling through instagram i got a text from Mattia on snapchat, I was really nervous to open it after everything that happened today but I did anyway.

dino/tia

| hey

me

| hi

dino/tia

| can i facetime you?

me

| sure

A few seconds later i see Mattia's name pop up on my screen, I take a deep breath before answering the call and smiling. Once the call conects I see him smiling back at me which made me giggle.

"So what does maybe mean?" Mattia asked raising an eye brow at me.

"I don't know, you said it to. So what does maybe mean to you?" I asked trying to change the subject. He sighed and jumped into his bed.

"It means yes to me but I dont know about you" He said leaving me speachless. That means he has feelings for me. omg omg omg. I looked back at my phone realising i was daydreaming yet again to see Mattia frowning at me.

"Sorry, I don't know what to say" I say smiling down at my lap before sitting at my desk and placing my phone so he could see me.

"You don't like me back i know" He said looking past his phone.

"Who told you that?" I said frowning at him. He looked up to the phone and laughed.

"What you do?" He asked giving me a serious look.

"mmm maybe" I said making him roll his eyes and smile. 

"Ok I'll talk to you tomorrow" Mattia said, I smiled and waved as he ended the call. I got into bed and thought about what just happened. We both told each other that we liked/ had feelings for each other. What happens next? I sighed as i turned on my side and fell asleep.

{Word count: 679}

A/n: I just wanna end this one already because im so bored of it. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - kairiavenue on insta (dm me if you ever need to talk :D)