Part 15

I woke up at 2am to a noise outside my window and quickly grabbed a chunk of wood I had under my bed that I could easily knock someone out with. I walked towards my window and put down the wood as I saw Mattia struggling to climb up. I opened my window and chuckled as I helped him into my bedroom. I stood there and crossed my arms when he was finally fully in my bedroom.

"What are you doing Mattia?" I asked slightly chuckling but trying to stay serious.

"Do you wanna go on a date with me?" He asked as he scratched the back of his head. I chuckled and took a step back.

"Sure, did you really have to come here to ask me?" I asked confused why he asked me to go on a date at 2am in person.

"No I meant like now" Mattia said making me 10x more confused.

"What? I'm not ready and where would we go?" I asked frowning at him.

"You like fine lets go" Mattia said before grabbing my hand and helping me out my window. Once we were both out of my window and on the ground he grabbed my hand again and we ran to his car which was outside of my house. We got into his car and he started driving, where are we going? what are we doing?

"Mattia, it's almost 3am where on earth are we going?" I asked furrowing my eye brows at the road in front of us.

"You'll see" He said before looking at me and smiling, then looking back at the road in front of us. About 20 minutes passed and it was already 3am Mattia stopped the car and smiled at me.

"We're here" He said unbuckling himself. We both got out of the car and he held my hand as he lead me to a field, I was confused. Was he gonna kill me? We stopped walking and Mattia turned around to face me, he sat down and I sat with him.

"So we're gonna watch the sun rise" Mattia said as I gave him an "ohhhh" face.

"That's so sweet" I smiled at him, he layed down in the grass and looked at the sky above. I did the same lying down next to him looking up at the stars, I felt him reach out for my hand and soon enough he found it and held it. It felt like a scene from twilight from the boy of my dreams holding my hands to the stars above us and the sun rising. I moved my head to my right so I could see Mattia through the tall grass realising he was looking at me I giggled.

"I know this is fast but I think I love you" Mattia said making me really surprised.

"Well I think I love you too, I'm always daydreamin about you" I said as I squeezed Mattia's hand. He smiled at me and started leaning in, I leaned in too. Then I felt his lips on mine, feels like a fairytale.

Our fairytale.

{Word count: 506}

A/n: I know this one was short but I didn't really like it but I definitely could make a sequel to this lmk if you want one. I think my next story will be about Kairi again or Alejandro so yuh, sorry this was so trash :D Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - kairiavenue on insta (dm me if you ever need to talk :D)