Part 8

"Oh. Did we do something wrong?" I asked looking at Avani and Lynae seeing as they were the biggest trouble makers, they both shrugged they're shoulders in union.

"No you didn't do anything wrong" Linda said looking up at me.

"Then may i ask why we're being fired?" I asked furrowing my eye brows at her.

"I think it's best if you ask my son" Linda said making me confused. 

"Ok, let's go ask Mattia" Avani said getting up from her seat and pulling my arm. She was clearly annoyed that she had lost her job due to him. She might not've liked this job but we still needed the money. Avani kicked open Mattia's door making all of the boys on his bed jump.

"So you wanna explain why we're fired?" Avani said crossing her arms. I could tell she was really pissed so i put my hand on her shoulder but she moved it off. I stood next to Addison and Lynae knowning she was about to go off and it wasn't going to be pretty. Mattia gulped before ifnally saying something.

"I-" was all that Mattia managed to get out.

"You what?" Avani said frowning but still looking angry.

"He can't really say" One of the boys next to him said. Avani laughed and looked at us I looked at Lynae and she shrugged her shoulders not knowing what to do.

"And you are?" Avani said tapping her foot, indicating they were getting on her last nerve.

"Alejandro, Mattia's friend" Alejandro gulped and looked at Mattia. Lynae smirked at me and i giggled a little. Avani looked back at me and gave me the shut the fuck up look so i did.

"Listen, we're sorry you got fired but do you wanna hang with us?" The small one asked.

"Avani?" I aksed for her. She looked back at me and nodded. I gave her a thank you look before she came and hugged me which surprised me but i laughed. 

"By the way that's Kairi" Mattia said pointing at the short one. I nodded and sat in a corner of his room with Addison, Lynae went to flirt with Alejandro and Avani still asked Mattia about why we got fired. 

"Well this is kinda weird for us" I whispered to Addison and she nodded.

"Ok, we're going" I said as i stood up with Addison.

"Ok, we're staying at mine today. We've been at Y/n's for like a week, i think her parents hate us now" Lynae said laughing as she got up from where she sat with Alejandro.

"They don't hate you" I said laughing at her.

"Do you guys wanna hang tomorrow too?" Mattia asked. I looked at Lynae who was practically begging me threw her eyes then Avani who looked like she didn't really care and Addison who smiled. 

"Ok" I replied with before we said goodbye and left to my car. Once we got to Lynae's we all got changed and sat on her bed. 

"I think i have feelings for Alejandro" Lynae said turning red. Me and Avani looked at each other before bursting into laughter, Addison nudged me and i stopped laughing.

"Sorry it's just you spoke to him for like an hour and now you have feelings" I said trying to hold back my laughter.

"Anyway how about you and Mattia?" Lynae said wriggling her eye brows at me. I playfully roled my eyes at her and smiled.

"We barely spoke today but I'll try speak to him tomorrow" I said earning a nod from her.

"Avani?" I said looking to my left at her.

"mmm nah, I'm hoping he has more friends" Avani said making us all laugh.

"Addison?" Avani asked looking at her from across the bed.

"On that note i should tell you guys something" Addison said grabbing a pillow and holding it in her lap.

"Yeah?" I said smiling at her. 

"I have a boyfriend..." Addison said giving us a nervous smile.

"Wtf, when, how, who?" I said looking at her.

"2 months ago, and his names Bryce" Addison said smiling down at the pillow in her lap.

"2 months?!" I asked making a shocked face causing Avani and Lynae to laugh.

"She do be keeping secrets" Lynae said as we all laughed.

"Well I'm tired. Goodnight bitches" Avani said as she layed down, we all layed down and fell asleep.

{Word count: 707}

A/n: This story really isn't doing very well lmfao, idrc tho. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - kairiavenue on insta (dm me if you ever need to talk)