Part 3

I was shocked. He was so cute. He probably has a girlfriend or is a player or a fuckboy. Addison nudged me in my arm and I realised I was daydreaming. I quickly sat up straight and smiled at Linda as she frowned at her son who still had his head in his phone.

"Mattia would you stop being so rude and get off your phone please?" Linda asked Mattia making him sigh as he turned off his phone and put it in his back pocket.

"Happy now?" He said giving her a sarcastic smile.

"Yes. Now these are our new cleaners Y/n, Addison, Avani and Lynae" Linda said smiling from us to her son. 

"Cool, is that all you wanted me down here for?" Mattia asked getting impatient. Linda sighed and shook her head.

"Yes Mattia" Linda said before Mattia rolled his eyes, pulled his phone back out and ran up the stairs.

"I'm so sorry for how rude he was" Linda turned to us and gave us a weak smile. 

"It's fine" I replied smiling at her. I looked at the girls who were beginning to get impatient and tired before turning back to Linda.

"So um, when do you want us to start?" I politely asked.

"Whenever you girls are ready, I'll be in my office if you need me" Linda said, getting up from the sofa in front of us and walking towards her office. We all looked down at our schedules and realised we were all in the same down stairs toilet for our first half an hour. So we walked to the toilet and started cleaning.

"Holy shit, Mattia is so hot" I said as I scrubbed the sink. Lynae and Avani looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

"What? He is!" I replied smiling and rolling my eyes at the pair. 

"You should've seen the way you looked at him!" Avani said still laughing.

"Addison had to nudge so that you would stop" Lynae said also laughing as she put bleach in the toilet.

"Oh fuck off. He's really cute" I said smiling down at my rubber gloves.

"mhm, so what are you tryna say? You claim him?" Addison said as she cleaned the shower.

"No! We technically work for him. I cant" I said as I sighed.

"Who said you cant?" Avani said stopping what she was doing and looking at me.

"We work for him Avani! He would never like someone who works for him. He didn't even really look at us" I said still cleaning the sink.

"So what? Go get him girl!" Avani said very loudly.

"Bitch if you don't shut up" I replied turning around from the sink and laughing at her.

"She's right. Who cares if you work for him? Go get him" Lynae said high fiveing Avani.

"This is so stupid. He probably has a girlfriend or is a player or something" I said shaking my head before going back to cleaning the sink.

"You don't know until you try" Addison said. I turned my head to her watching as she cleaned the shower floor.

"You too?" I asked frowning at her.

"You haven't spoken to a boy in like 2 years Y/n. This could be good for you" Addison said looking up at me. I sighed and thought about it. Could I ever have a chance with someone like him? No, I'm not good enough or he doesn't like girls like me. I snapped out of it realising I was daydreaming again.

{Word count: 566}

A/n: let the games begin. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - kairiavenue on insta (dm me if you ever need to talk :) )