PERFECT?

We are all too caught up with the idea of perfection that we can't see anything beyond that. 

Everyone always says nothing is perfect. 
We are quite aware of that. 
But we all know deep down we still wish for that perfection. 

Secretly, we all dream of having a perfect life. 
We search for the perfect partner to get married with. 
When we have our partner, we hope to have a perfect wedding. 
And then we wait for perfect timing to do that.
Just like that the list goes on with everything our whole life. 

It consumes us and when everything starts crashing down and doesn't go 'perfectly' as we plan, we keep thinking that life sucks big time. When really it's just you that decided to make it seem like it. 

All this mindset about perfection shouldn't exist at all. Everyone should know there is no such thing as perfect. The word itself doesn't sound right. 
Why not just replace it with the word right instead?

For example, instead of saying 'I have a perfect wife', why don't you say 'I have the right wife'. 
It is much more meaningful when you put it that way. 

Even if it is not 'Perfect ', it is still 'Right'. See what I am trying to say? Much better don't you think? 

Now I leave it to you to decide. 

Sincerely me, 
Az.Ra