part-02

After talking with kai, i sleep more one and half hours...Oh yes i have to go Park Corporation to sign the contract.

At 10:30 a.m Baekhyun reaches kai's office . They talk about contract.. And here Baekhyun's mind sunk on confusion again.

He has to sign this contract at least 3 years and over that stay at CEO's house...

Won't u think it too much kai??
I can sign for 3 years but staying at his house...

Hyung my boss's baby is only 3 years old and boss can't stay with his son alltime for his works.. That's why he needs someone to stay with his alltime...

Don't worry..U'll get your own privacy and your own single room.

Ok then...Baekhyun signs the contract and meanwhile kai relaxes finally...
When will i start my job? -Baekhyun askes happily.

From tomorrow hyung..I'll inform my boss, u'll meet him tomorrow at 9a.m. Here is the address....

After leaving park Corporation, Baekhyun feels happy that now he gets a permanent job. He Won't have to worry for money..He'll give this good news his mom first.

He calls his mom and tells the good news and reminds her not to forget take her medicine on time....And now he is going to meet his only friend Kyungsoo....

He just wishes Kyungsoo doesn't murder him to hear the sudden bomb.

What the hell are you Baekhyun?
I waited for you for 27 minutes and you are just showing me your teeths😒😒

Hehe😁 soo don't be angry pleaseeee Baekhyun pout cutely.. Whatever now say what's the important news ? And why are you so happy today ?

Soo i get a permanent job," he stops ".

Yesterday i gave the interview and I'm coming from there office after signing the contract paper...

Whatttttttt!!!!! Kyungsoo stands up.

What's what soo? Won't you happy for me getting a job?

Byun Baekhyun you did interview almost more than 24 hours ago,already sign the contract and you are telling me just now.. Seriously!!! Soo glares at Baekhyun like Baek's soul will flew soon😱😱😱😱

Miyanae soo. I didn't mean to hide. Last night i was tired from.my part time jobs. You know how much tring all those jobs.

Kyungsoo's eyes soften hearing those words. Yes, he knows everythings.. He witnesses Baekhyun's sufferings, his loneliness..

Arasso arasso don't be sulky.
Congratulations Baek.. I'm happy for you. I knew you will find a good job.

Then two friends spend their times by chattering. Baek also tells kyungsoo about Kai.. Coz they all are well known from the past.

--------------------------------------------

At evening Baekhyun goes to his others part time jobs. But this time to quit...From tomorrow a new day is waiting for him.

After returning home Baekhyun walks towards his mom's room.
Omma- omma...How is your health now? Is it pain anymore? He askes worriedly.
No my son.. I'm fine now. Don't worry for me. Now you should think about your life,your happiness. Don't spoil your days for just providing ours needs.

Omma don't say that again.. You are my family and I'm happy with you..

Omma is just want you to smile again. It's already 6 years Baek. Are you still waiting for him?

No---.Baekhyun stands up angrily..
And i left my past so long. Please omma don't ask me this topics again.
And i have to ask you something.
My job is about 24 hours. I mean i have to stay on their house..
So will you okay there all alone?

Aiyaa why are you brothering about this? I have Tao with me. Don't worry. You do your work. But never forget to eat and take rest.

Thank you omma..Promise you I'll visit home every weekend.

Silly boy. Now go freshen up yourself and eat.. Tomorrow you have to wake up early. She kisses his forehead.

Goodnight omma. I love you.

Now Baekhyun lands on his bed thinking deeply what types work does nanny do usually?? Of course he knows about nanny's job coz when his brother was little he took care of him as their mother was the only one earning person had to work overtime .. He also changed Tao's diaper,clean his poops so he khows these. That's why he didn't think much to accept this offer...But still....

Curiously he search the Google about nanny's profession.. Even internet shows the same things.
Whatever I'll see what comes tomorrow.. Now i want a happy sleep..

----------------------------------------------

Next morning

What should i wear? Baekhyun open his wardrobe confusedly.
It's just nanny job..No need to wear formal dress.

But today is the first day and meeting with CEO so informal dress would be rude for this kind of situation- he shakes his head with disagree..

Sigh 😪
It's already 10 mins passed away still he can't choose.
At the end he just wears a plain white tee with navy blue jeans.

It's simple and won't be rude- he mutters himself. With a smile he left for the Park house.

------------------------------------------

Baekhyun has reached the written address.. His eyes are astonished 😮😮
This is not a house. It's a fucking mansion.. Woahhhh
( Is the CEO a chaebol or something)

Two gourds are on the mansion's main gate. With permission Baekhyun enters the mansion.
He can't believes his eyes. It's so beautiful.. A maid tell him to wait on the living room. Sir will come downstair soon.
Baekhyun waits nervously while see the mansion's around.

After 15 minutes, finally Mr. Park come to the living room.

Good morning sir...Baekhyun bows respectively and when their eyes meet his world collapsed again.

Y-yo-you.......

English is not my 1st language so bear my unskill writting and grammatical Errors 🙏🙏🙏

Chanbaek ❤❤❤❤