Part- 09

"Hyung- today you have a lunch meeting with Kim enterprise." kai reminds Chanyeol...

"Ok" anything else, Chanyeol checks to kai..

"No, hyung"

Kai hesitates on standing there while dying to know something else from Chanyeol mouth.

"Want to say something? " Chanyeol asks without removing his gaze from laptop monitor..

"How is Sehun, hyung? " he wants to know curiously...

Chanyeol frowns at kai..He knows surely something else on kai's mind...Otherwise he Won't hesitate too much asking sehun's news...But he simply answers,"good"

Kai musters his courage, "Hyung, how about Baekhyun hyung? " "Did something happened? "

Now Chanyeol feels annoyed not because Kai asked him about Baekhyun, but the topics rages his temper too much...He keeps silent but grips the pen tightly.

"Is it that much obvious to react hyung like this? "Already more that two months had passed," Kai thinks himself.

"Actually hyung nowadays you looked exhausted not to talk much...I was worried if something had happened to Sehun or your house" kai explains his concern..

Still Chanyeol choose to remain silent.

"You can tell me hyung...About any matter you can share with me" kai tries his best to open up his dumb hyung sealed mouth.

Chanyeol leaves a desperate sigh~~
You know  what Kai, "I shouldn't  let Baekhyun work in my house"

"But what happened hyung?"

"What happened!!" Actually ask me what didn't ? " Chanyeol is losing his temper again ( What a lose temper yeol  baby lose control😎😎 )  I wanted to torture him mentally,  made sure to say sorry to me, asked my forgiveness for cheating me, lying me about our friendship, but nothing happened like that....I made sure to irritated his mind, difficulties his daily life, tautned his vigorously but you know what nothing Was effected on him...

"And why should it" in fact he is a liar who has no emotions for me" Chanyeol fumes on his anger without pausing any sec..

Kai was listening everything silently.
"Hyung, you should talk Baekhyun hyung..If not for you then for Sehun"

"I Won't telling you but you should find it,hyung" "Don't make things late"
I'm going now, Kai leaves the CEO's office.

Chanyeol gets more confused now.
"What's the fuck kai indicates before?"

-------------------------------------------------------------
8:30p.m
M-mm-mmm, aa-aaaaaa
No no Huniee say Dadda,da-ddaaa

Baekhyun tries to tell Sehun on saying his 1st word..He is now 8 months 2 weeks..
He attempts to speak his 1st word for the last one month but can't pronounced it together clearly...
Everyday Baekhyun encouraged the little boy to say dadda but here fluffy baby always sound mm-mmmmm-aaaaaaa..."

Sometimes Baekhyun thought did Sehun want to say mamma first?"

They  are playing so soundly..

The  door bell rings....Maid opens the main door...Checking on who comes Baekhyun feels his heart clenched...

Chanyeol enters the house with a girl more details a pretty, gorgeous girl...

Chanyeol Pov
Today Jieun called me informing she is at korea now...Oh my God..She is in korea, i can't believe... She is my University close friend and my only korean friend on U.S...I missed her so much..On pressure of working i Couldn't keep my touch with her, which i felt sorry...She knows everything about my life, i repeat everything... I told her to come my house to see Sehun...