Part- 22

"Will you be my boyfriend, Baek?" Chanyeol asks again with a cracking voice.

"In one condition, yeol" Baekhyun replies him.

Baekhyun didn’t reject him but put a condition which Chanyeol can't figure or  doubt will he able to fulfill? But for Baekhyun he is ready to accept any condition.
With a thumping heart he asks Baekhyun, "What is your condition, Baek? I'll accept your every words but just don't tell me forget you because i can't afford to give you this  in this life.

"4 days later, you won't leave me. You Will  never dare to imagine leave me again. Will you promise me, Yeol? Can you do that for me"  Baekhyun demands directly pointing on Chanyeol dark orbs eyes.

He looks up but to his surprise Chanyeol's dry lips welcomes him as it lands on his pink pumlp lips. Those lips that he Was dying to have connected with him for once.  Baekhyun chokes as he shut his eyes to feel  those soft warm lips. He clungs his arms on Chanyeol neck to deepen the kiss. After their first kiss which was of course wrapped  with anger and hate, he never thought a simple kiss  would make him feel so alive. His tears rolls down unintentionally.

Out of breath Bakehyun pulls him away. I don’t say yes yet. Why did you kiss me? he blushes.

" I promise you Baek, i won't leave you again. And are you sure you don't want me to kiss you" Chanyeol teases him.

"C-Chanyeol, Baekhyun hides his face on taller chest mumbling finally my real first kiss is happened"

"Cupping Baekhyun soft cheeks,  sorry my love,  it was already our 4th kiss now it'll be 5th one. Without giving Baekhyun any chance to react  he claims those lips with his own peppering with  chaste kisses Which Baekhyun reciprocates delightly.

Chanyeol let me go. Someone might seen us. Baekhyun tries to release him from Chanyeol as they are still middle in living room hugging each other like a koala.  Go freshen up, Huniee is waiting for you too.

" Ok, love. Chanyeol release him but steals a peek from his newly boyfriend "

Baekhyun blushes on thinking that they are finally get together.

Smile never leaves from Baekhyun face since they reconciled. He tries his best not to be obvious but how would he, when Chanyeol is direct looking at his face hand on his own head. Baekhyun is singing lullaby for Sehun who is on his dreamland and another side Chanyeol mesmerises Baekhyun's beautiful face.

"Yeol, stop it nah" Baekhyun whines softly.
" What stop! I didn’t do or say anything " a grin plaster on Chanyeol face.

Go sleep in your room. You distrub Huniee's sleeping, Baekhyun says the grinning person.

"Are you sure, love? Won't you miss me? " Chanyeol teases him.

"Why would i? You are just next door to me.? " Baekhyun replies his boyfriend confidently.

"Is this the way you treat your boyfriend?" Chanyeol pouts like he is hurt on latter words. "Ok, I'll leave then "

The moment he is about to leave the room Baekhyun run to grip his hand.

"Don't be a baby. I just wanted to take you rest and you are here quite long" Baekhyun eyes show he is worried about Chanyeol.

Chanyeol turns back takes Beakhyun on his embrace, "I don't wanna miss you more, Baek. Can't you sleep in my room from now so i can see your beautiful face first in the morning?"

"Sehun needs me. He is so small how can we leave him here all alone, huh!" Baekhyun gives Chanyeol his reason.

My son have you more than me now. Chanyeol breaths a sigh.

Baekhyun giggles. "I love you, Baek"

"I love you too, my Yoda" Baekhyun tiptoes to peek on taller lips.

At least give my goodnight kiss properly.  Chanyeol captures those rossy cherry lips on his.. It's a soft assuring kiss with no tongue only lips on lips devouring the warmth. Chanyeol hold more close Baekhyun to him leaving any space between them. Kissing him some more time he pulls away with a hard sucking on Baekhyun lower lips. Baekhyun isn’t used to this kind of action. His face becomes red as ripe tomato🍅

"Goodnight,  my love" Chanyeol kisses on Baekhyun forehead.
"Goodnight, Yeol"

They both sleep good after a long time on different yet too close to their heart ❤

"Yeol, wake up. Wake up nah!!" Baekhyun is trying to wake up Chanyeol  for the past 20 minutes.

Mnggh, 5mins more~~~
"Yeolllllll. Wake up or I'll leave now" Baekhyun threatens the  sleeping person.
Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun on bed tightly hugs him make impossible for Baekhyun  to run. "You are so noisy Baek. Let's sleep more together " Chanyeol says in a hoarse tone.

"So I'm noisy now. Last night someone said he wants to see my face first after wake up. I think he is changed his mind" Baekhyun grins on teasing him.

Chanyeol opens his eyes immediately upon hearing Baekhyun.  He hovers on Baekhyun little body, "Don't tease me baby, i won't change my mind never ever. He low down his head to kiss his love but Baekhyun protests him closing his mouth with his right hand.

Morning breath🙊

Chanyeol chuckles,  he put his head on the crook of Baekhyun's neck nuzzles more and gives a hard bite on collarbone which  will leave a hickey for sure.

" Ahhhhh,  yeah Chanyeol why are you biting so hard?" Baekhyun winches in sudden stings.

Chanyeol sucks a little more on the spot  he marks,"it's your punishment not to let me kiss you"

"Get down on me, you heavy Yoda. Go fresh up. I'll wait for you on dinning table" Baekhyun shouts.

"Good morning,  babe" Chanyeol leaves for bathroom while Baekhyun stays on Chanyeol bed blushing about the fresh mark on his neck.

As today is weekend, so no work for Chanyeol. They are busy playing with  Sehun. Chanyeol's mom called them in the morning to wish them. She was so happy to get know finally her dumb son got his senses back. She even mocked at Chanyeol while Chanyeol whined like a lost baby. "This is not fair, you both are together to leg pull me" Mrs. Park laughed.  She cried seeing them together so happy.

"Thank you Baekhyun for giving my son back" she lastly told Baekhyun.

"Yeol, Omma don't know about your coming back. I didn’t tell him about us. I need to tell her " Baekhyun lays his head on Chanyeol hard chest.

"Do you need a hand? Should i come with you today" Chanyeol asks him.

Baekhyun shakes his head. "No, let me talk with her first. Suddenly seeing you with me, she'll freak out. You'll stay with Huniee"

"Don't worry, Baek. Next weekend we'll visit her together " Chanyeol kisses on Baekhyun head.

Baekhyun smiles burring his face on Chanyeol chest....He wants to see his future with the one he truly loves.

Chanbaek❤❤❤❤