Part-20

"Omma, why are you here so suddenly? " Chanyeol asks once more to his mother.
"I already said i missed my grandson and i was free so i came" Mrs. Park shoots her simple answer.

"But you know we'll return in 5 days, then?" Chanyeol question back.
"It’s your decision, son and coming here today is my decision. By the way I'll return by tomorrow evening flight. Now let me rest see you at dinner" She declares.

What!! Are you serious omma but get unbother by his mother 
Chanyeol mutters something under his breath and leaving the room.

"Some stupid needs a better kick this time " Mrs. Park smriks.

Dinner time went well with some friendly talking among three persons  most of the about Sehun's and Baekhyun's.
"So, Baekhyun what is Your plan after that? I mean after your job end here." Mrs. Park asks Baekhyun.
Chanyeol ears perks at his mother Inquiries.

"Umm, Emoni i didn’t think that beside i still have much time here to think" Baekhyun answers politely.

"I see" mrs. Park humming looks at his own son.

Chanyeol feels uncomfortable with this conversation. Thanks God his mother doesn’t brag it into further more.

That night Baekhyun sleeps at his own room beside Chanyeol's room as Sehun stays with Mrs. Park.

Next morning,  after breakfast Chanyeol bids his mother for office. 
"Omma, my driver will send you airport " Chanyeol says his mother.
"No need of that. I came here alone so i can manage, i have my ways" she deadpans at Chanyeol which is clearly visible on her mind that somehow any reason she is pissed of.

"Ok, I'll call soon and have safe journey" Chanyeol leaves for office.

Baekhyun baths sehun, feeds then make him sleep.  Yongmi saw everything in last few hours how much Baekhyun accepted Sehun with so much loves. Her eyes filles with tears. "My Sehuniee needs you, Baekhyun"

After lunch they sit together on living room. Within  one and half hours Chanyeol mother will leave. Baekhyun is happy to meet her again..She loved him cared for gim. Now he realised he missed this woman too.

"My son is the dumbest, brainless i knew it but You'll join him i never imagine that, Baekhyun" Yongmi mocks at Baekhyun.
"Deeee? I don’t get it, emoni" Baekhyun gets confused by sudden compliment which is not a good though😐

"Why are you staying here? For whom?" she charges him.

"I signed contract before knowing i have to work for Chanyeol. At the end i had to accept coz i hadn’t another option" Baekhyun speaks but he wants to escape from this awkward topics.

So you said you are here Only for my grandson not Chanyeol?

Baekhyun feels awkward discussing  on this topics. We have nothing between us except employee and employer relationship, Baekhyum looks down at the feet don't know how to properly answer.

"Really!! So my rich son now celebrates his employee's birthday too and  at his own masion. Strange? " Mrs. Park says sarcastically.

Her words huryt Baekhyun brutally .
"But she loved me so much" Baekhyun thought on his mind.

"Did he paid you enough? If you need money or any helps contact me anytime " She adds more pains on Baekhyun.

Baekhyun can't take it anymore. He bites his own lips not to cry before this woman whom he called Emoni. But his eyes can't listen his warnings. He breaks down, facepalms his own face he cries. He doesn’t care what people think about him but he is not a money golder,  he never used Chanyeol kindness.