Part- 19

"Chanyeol, i can't take this. You already did enough and  it's so expensive " Baekhyun tries his best not to offend the person.

"Baek, it’s nothing just a gift for you" Chanyeol tells him.

"A gift of expensive  branding Rolex for your babysitter" Baekhyun is holding the the white silver Rolex which had he been gifted just now.

"Oh, Baek you are so noisy. Gift is gift. Don’t judge it by price but sincerity "  Chanyeol makes him understand.

Baekhyun sighs in defeat. Ok but don't do it anymore.

"Ok,ok sir.  Now go get ready"  Chanyeol reminds Baekhyun.

As said time, in 30 minutes Baekhyun comes down joining his own birthday party. Sehun is sitting on couch with ballons. "Huniee, are you playing baby? You like ballons?" Baekhyun kisses the baby cheek. He missed Sehun whole day.

Chanyeol notices the silver Rolex on Baekhyun's wrist, a smile beemed on his face
"Let's cut the cake, Baek"  Chanyeol says him.
It’s a beautiful strawberry cake which Chanyeol personally ordered for him because Baekhyun loves strawberry the most.

Hold both of his hand together Baekhyun  makes a wish.

"Please God Let Chanyeol be happy with his true love" Baekhyun wishes to God.

Baekhyun blows the candles on cake.
"Huniee, Let's cut the together" holding  Sehun's tiny hand Baekhyun cuts the cake. He takes a piece of cake gives a little on Sehun's mouth.
Sehun crunches his face at sudden sweetness then flick out his tongue lick Baekhyun's fingers. "Is it yummy, Huniee" Then Baekhyun feeds Chanyeol by his hands and Chanyeol  did the same but put a foam on Baekhyun nose.
"You look cute, Baek " Chanyeol smiles loudly.
Chanyeol~~~~~~Baekhyun takes cream tries  to dirt on him.

"Wait Baek. Huniee may be fall. Huniee baby say aaahhhh" Chanyeol takes a large piece of cake.

Ahhewkkhh, Sehun handfuls the cake Chanyeol hold and paints on chanyeol whole face and some on his shirt.

Baekhyun brusts on his lungs out.
Hahahhahahha😂😂😂😂😂😂

"Chanyeol, Sehun is your son indeed.  He expertly copies you and your stupid works" Baekhyun put his one hand on his tummy tries to supress his laughter 😅😅😅😅

"Not funny" Chanyeol groans.

"Wait, take tissue wipe it. Don't smudge it more" Baekhyun gives him  tissues. "You become so naughty day by day" he tickels Sehun who is smiling.
Give me a minute to clean, Chanyeol excuses himself and goes to the bathroom.

Baekhyun let Ms. Hana to clean Sehun face and change into comfortable dresses. He waits for Chanyeol. Chanyeol arranged  a surprise for me and  i didn’t thank him yet. He takes the Lily bouquet inhales the fragrance. "You still remember every details my favourite "  A sweet tune suddenly plays. Baekhyun turns his back finding the source of music.

Chanyeol plays the piano. He plays some tunes. Chanyeol playing piano is too much for Baekhyun hearts.

I don't know what to say
When you are next to me
The words don't come out
Cause your beauty is all i see

I just want you to know
You're the reason of my smile
The reason of my smile

Baekhyun freezes on his spot. Both Chanyeol voice and his lyrics makes him numb to move an inch.

I don't know what is wrong
Everything has changed
I'm in love
Everybody thinks the same

My eyes they just can't lie
You're the reason of my smile
The reason of my smile

Pearl tears giliters on Baekhyun eyes. He is sobbing as the more he listen the song. Chanyeol is singing look at Baekhyun's eyes whole time like he can see the through Baekhyun's soul.

And i just can't deny
That all my feelings are for you
Come on, get closer so my dreams will come true

I swear i'll make you happy all the time
There's nothing stronger than you and i
Believe me
There's only you in my mind

Cause the reason of my smile
The reason of my smile
Is you
Is you
Is you

Chanyeol ends his songs with a smile.
He moves towards Baekhyun.
Tears are rolling down from Baekhyun eyes.
"Do you know how ugly you look now?" He teases the crying person.

Baekhyun isn’t crying more but he can't stop sobbing.
"Today is your birthday.  Don't cry. I was kidding. You always look beautiful " Chanyeol weeps tears on his best friend eyes.

That moment Baekhyun's wall is broken down more. He let himself do what his heart actually wants. He hugs the giant tightly mumbling thank you words. He grips on Chanyeol shirt.

Chanyeol stays there holding Baekhyun on his embrace rubbing his back. He missed this warmth. He kisses on Baekhyun hairs which is unware. They stay like this holding each other enjoy their longing warmth😧

-------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun burps Sehun's body then weeps his again.
"Why are you shaking him?" Chanyeol asks out of curiosity.
" It's called burping not shaking dumbo. Burp to make digest  milk he drinks " Baekhyun explains.

Chanyeol makes a O shape mouth. "You seriously  become a mother, No Wonder Sehun calls you mamma " Chanyeol chuckles which earning a glare from the frowning midget.

"And i wonder why don't know anything about babysitting? Are you really a father" Baekhyun barks back.

Chanyeol silents hearing those words. Baekhyun bites his own tongue. He  hurts Chanyeol weakness.
"I'm sorry, Yeol.  I was just kidding. I didn’t mean it" he apologises for his behaviour.

"It’s okay. Don't be sorry. I was just too much busy to look at Sehun. I couldn’t give him what he needs that's why i was searching a babysitter. And thanks to God i found you. Thank  you for loving Sehun make him close one. I can't return your this favour " Chanyeol shows his gratitude with much admiration.

"Don't be sad. You are a great father.  Sehun Will understand you " Baekhyun comforts him.

A car honks on the porch which they both wonder who will come there on weekend. Before they check who comes , a beautiful woman in her 50 enters the mansion.

Omma~ Chanyeol screams at disbelief. It's out of his imagination his mother would come here in Korea.

"Son, i missed you" she hugs her son..
"Omma, why are you here? How come?" Chanyeol asks his mother.

"Why? Is it necessary  to have reasons everytime? Can't i missed my son and grandson?" she replies back.

But you know nah we... His mother cuts him.
"Sehun, my baby. Nainai missed you" she takes Sehun from Baekhyun. "How are you Baekhyun? It’s long time." like she is not surprise see Baekhyun here moreover It's normal thing.

Baekhyun who is as shocked as Chanyeol doesn’t know how should react on this sudden situation he puts.

"I- i'm fine, Mrs. Park. It’s nice to meet you again" He bows at her awkwardly.

"You used to called me emoni back then, dear" Yongmi touches Baekhyun hairs softly ruffles.

"Omma" Chanyeol stops his mother.
"What Omma? Baekhyun won't you call me emoni now? Am i stranger to you?" she asks Baekhyun avoiding Chanyeol question.

"E-emoni, I'm sorry. " Baekhyun apologises to her.

"I'll now taking rest, see you later" she goes to the room on 1st floor.

"Omma, you didn’t yell the reasons yet" Chanyeol follows her asking the same question.

Chanbaek❤❤❤❤