Chapter Thirty One: Because they make people go Night Night!

Jacks point of view

"Well umm that's kinda a long story!", I say with a nervous laugh.

Me and Jem re-tell the events that lead us to right now.

————————————————————————
A few hours earlier

We just stare at each other for a few minutes...

"Ro!", we both shout at the same time as we head over to the computer.

I sit in my usual chair in front of the computer.

"Uh how do we know their not still at the college?", Jem asks while she's standing next to me.

"Uh I seriously doubt it but I can check the CCTV footage by the college and see if I can spot them leaving the building", I say as I already start working on it.

"Good plan", she says, I can see her smile in the corner of my eye, making me myself smile.

"Ok there...", I say looking at the screen pointing to people leaving the college building.

"Ok so they did leave the building", Jem says looking at the screen.

"Uh I can follow the C...." I'm cutting off by a pain in my head.

"Jack you alright?", Jem asks me worried.

Jem can you hear me?

"Max? Is that you?", I ask, hoping I've not gone crazy.

Yea, Jack?, sorry I was trying to contact Jem, but you'll do.

"Well, thanks", I say with a huff as I'm slightly offended.

Oh shush!, anyway you should probably know me and Robie are no longer at the college.

"I know, I checked the CCTV, and saw you exciting the building", I say with a smug smile.

"Ughh Jack?, who are you talking too?", a very confused looking Jemy asks me.

"Max", I say like it's nothing.

"Oh ok then!", Jemy says just as confused.

"So, where are you now?", I say hoping Max could still hear me, "also how are you doing this?".

Well to answer your first question we are at my home, I live on 13 Bannerman Road.

I quickly write down the address.

"Ok got it..."

And to answer you second question I don't really know, it has something to do with Finn...

...ask Jem...

"Max?" his voice starts to fade out... "Max?", I realise he's gone.

"Jack?, you ok?", Jems asks me.

I turn to face her to answer and steps back a bit which a look of shock on her face... "I'm fine!".