Chapter Four: You FINALLY picked one!

We had been sitting in the treehouse for about two hours now, trying to come up with a cool name for my superhero persona

"Whaaat about Highlight?" Jack said laying on the floor throwing a ball in the air and catching it.

"Nah," I said laying on the comfy dark blue sofa.

"Oh-oh, how about Scarlet Flyer?" Jem said rather excitedly looking up from her phone where she sat on the chair next to the desk with the monitor system.

"Did you just get that from a superhero name generator?" I said smiling at her.

"Nooooo......" I looked at her with my eyebrows raised "ok fine yea, but we've been at this for ages, why is it so hard to come up with a name for you?!".

"Because she's difficult, " Jack said, getting up off the floor and sitting on the armchair opposite the sofa I was laying on. I promptly threw a pillow at him.

"Ow," Jack said, shocked, now having dropped the ball he was throwing up and down before.

"I am not difficult!" I yelled back at him laughing.

"We've come up with about 50 names, none of which you liked!" Jack said picking up the ball he had previously dropped.

"I doubt it's 50 names, more like 20 ish maybe" I stated.

Jem turned around in her chair holding a notebook and a pencil "Actually your both wrong, I've been writing them down as we've been saying them, we've come up with 36 names including

"Highlight,

Flying Girl,

The Scarlet Flyer,

Flight Attendant,

Fly Girl,

FireFly,

Lady Flight,

Captain Flight...," she was interrupted by me hearing a name I didn't recognise anyone saying.

"What was the fourth one you said?" I asked her curiously,

"Flight Attendant? That was just a joke name I came up with. I didn't bother saying it," she said shyly and nervously.

"I like it!" I shouted as I stood up from my spot on the sofa.

"You do?" Jem said quietly with a small smile.

"You do!?" Jack yelled with a surprised look.

"What you don't?" I asked him slightly shocked.

"Don't get me wrong I do like it, I'm just surprised you FINALLY picked one!!" He said laughing, "can we get a hallelujah?" he's says , punching the air.

"Ok then Flight Attendant, it is then!!" I say excitedly "All I need now is a costume! then watch out villains and criminals here I come!!!"

____________________________________________

???: Villains and Criminals, here I come?!  that's cheesy you know

Robin: Hey I can't help it if that's what I actually said ok, now can I get back to the story now.

???: can't we skip this bit and tell me the part I'm actually interested in?

Robin: You know I can't skip if you didn't want to listen to the whole story you should have been more specific in the first place!!

???: Fine!! But hurry up!!

Robin: Right now where was I? That's right villains and criminals here I come...

____________________________________________

We were all about to leave the treehouse when we heard it. There was an explosion sound coming from somewhere in the distance. We were standing on the balcony between the door to the treehouse and the ladder to get back down to the ground, I instantly shot out of the treehouse and up into the sky to get a better look to see if I could see where it came from.

"Don't look down, don't look down, DO, NOT, LOOK, DOWN!" I say to myself as I'm scanning around looking for any sign of where the sound came from.

"Yo, Flight Attendant! What can you see?" It takes me a while before I register the name and chuckle to myself.

"Sorry Jem, but I don't see anything out of.....", I was cut off by another explosion this time I could see where it came from.

"Over there, the power plant" I yell looking down at my friends and quickly look back up, "Not as bad as I thought it would be," I say to myself as I start to lower myself to join my friends on the balcony of the treehouse.

"It's showtime!" I say with my hands on my hips as I'm about to leave.

Jem grabs my arm "Robin you can't go out there, not yet anyway, we are not prepared for this, you haven't even got a suit yet" she says nervously.

"Jemys, right Ro it's too dangerous to go out there right now with no way of hiding your identity," Jack said looking at Jem and then back at me.

I looked at both of them a little angry but deep down I knew they were right. "Your right, I know you're right, I just really want to go out there and help!" I said as I slid onto the sofa inside the treehouse.

"I know you do, and one day you will but first we definitely need to make you a suit!" Says Jem as she giggles a bit, "we should turn on the news, so we have an idea of what's going on,".

I get up from the sofa and switch on the monitor and turn over to the news so we can all see what was happening with the explosions. We all sat around full attention on the computer in front of us, as the news talks about the events that had occurred just a few moments ago.

————————————————————————
So!, the name!!! I spent ages coming up a name for her, the list Jem reads off was the actual list I made brainstorming her name. I did actually use a name generator to come up with some not. But flight attendant I came up with myself. I sent that list to my friend and he also said he likes the name flight attendant so that's the one I went with...

... let me know what you think.

Also the weird conversation Robin is having with ??? In the middle is important and will be explained later on basically this is her telling the story to someone and that bit was her in the present talking to the person she's telling the story to. Also more conversations like that will come up.

Anyway..., have an amazing day week or month or even a year!!!

Geronimo!
~Kalaga