Chapter 19: Herbs and Stuff

Grace: I take your cheeks close to me with my hands and kiss you all over your face muah muah muah 💕💕💕 😊💖

Eli: I'm on the way, climbing up the mountain but not yet sure if I'm going to the river or mountain exactly but what I do now it is for the Lord I feel like worshiping the Lord and inviting my forefathers.

Grace: Right now honey your climbing? 😊💖

Eli: I don't know where I'm going exactly but I go for the Lord.

I woke up this morning feeling like going to the sea but the Sea is too far and the sun is very hot today.

Grace: Dont worry your beloved wife Grace will be with you and help you 😊💖 who loves you as Holy Spirit lead me.

This prayer is a bit long hun so bear with me 😅💖

Eli: Ok.

Grace: Our Beloved Holy Spirit who loves me and my wife Grace much, we thank you for you're wonderful love and protection. I exalt your name forever and ever, Glory and Honor belongs to you, I thank you for everything, I Agape love you Holy Spirit more than I Agape love my wife grace, children and everything because you Agape love me more first, and your beloved daughter, my wife Agape loves you, more than she Agape loves me because you Agape love her much above all else. We as a married couple chose to Agape Love each other not by feelings but through Faith and Will because you first Agape Love us much based on your Faith and Will. In our many weaknesses to you Lord and we cannot do things without you, we acknowledge them before you. Keep me your beloved son Eli away from every kind of sin, temptation, trouble and evil, for I hate what you hate, and love what you love. Even if people say bad things, mock, and laught about me, I dont even care for you have spoken that me and my wife Grace are your beloved children in whom you are well pleased.👑 We don't need the world's approval, your love and approval is all we need and our identity and love is on you. Be a thick wall around me every single day starting right now, let no one from the kingdom of darkness or any human human who operates there shall ever know my name or their memory of me forever, I rest and go behind you, when they see me and speak, they see and hear you Almighty Holy Spirit of Lord Jesus and they are under my feet and they shall ever eat dust forever on the ground. I allow you Lord to Possess everything that I am Lord, my spirit, soul and body. I dont belong to myself anyway I belong to you, I crucify myself, may you reign with me, for me and through me, Finish and Consume me with boldness and Holy Fire. Its no longer I that lives but you who lives in me. I thank you my beloved Lord Jesus who loves me much for the gift of righteousness you clothed me and your blood washing and covering all away my sin known and unknown. I am your beloved son  whom you love. I rest as you work through me, with me and for me, Let all glory belongs to Lord Jesus alone. I thirst and hunger for you, overflow me with your too much love, grace, peace, faith, humbleness, trust, kindness and your living water and write them always at the tablets of my heart. 💖👑 Increase my Agape or Pure love, grace, compassion, trust, and understanding for my wife your daughter whom you love so much in my heart and mind, binding them around my heart forevermore for you have chosen us to be together as husband and only wife here in the natural till eternity as you Yourself our Beloved Lord Jesus as the Center of our marriage, let no one hinders, not even me hinders your plan and purposes for both of us Lord by your soverenity for this is your Perfect will and Season for me. As my wife  is always honest to me, may you also cause me to be truthful as well, for you hate lying. Let your perfect will for me to come to the philippines for my beloved wife  shall come to pass and take her in the natural by 2021 like you promised and said, and to start our ministry there, Jesus Christ International House of Worship, Let it shall come to pass no matter what Abba. Let no one hiders your plan about this not even me your beloved son. My wife  will be a good mother to my present children, for you created her to have fondness and Agape love for children, and someday I'll have children of my own through her womb that shall be great and mighty children dedicated unto you. let your perfect will be done not mine. You made me a man visionary in the house or church and I know and you know Lord that I need my wife, my flesh and bone's support in order for me to move forward, for I cannot do it alone, I know that you know for without her in my life all visions you gave me will not come to pass. Truly who finds a Noble Godly Wife, A man obtain favor from you Almighty Holy Spirit of God. I Break any spiritual and soul ties between me and with my old wife Through your blood Precious Lord Jesus which signifies the new covenant, cover and wash me Lord Jesus with your Precious blood. Old things are passed away, for all things are new. For you created only ONE man and ONE woman in Marriage ever since at the beginning. for my old wife is not my flesh and bone, because in the first place this is not your perfect will for me to be married to her, which a choice we made out of self effort and self confidence. You shall put a barrier between me and my old wife forever, don't let my old wife touch me ever again Lord, for she is no longer mine but yours only and every time my old wife touch me it shall forever cause her great pain but when she doesn't touch me the pain and suffering will go away. I will also feel great pain forever from her only when I touch her as well, starting right now and when I don't touch her I will not feel the pain. Let this pray shall not fall from the ground, let no one break this declaration, not even me forevermore in Jesus Almighty Name. Give my old wife a Godly New husband Lord, her True flesh and bone, that you have prepared ever since she was born, that will love and take good care my old wife in which she will grow fond and love more for it comes from you that will bless her abundantly that shall fill her heart with great joy. The moment I see her Lord may you Precious Holy Spirit prophecy over her life through me your great plans you have for her without me any longer in her life and your blessings you have for her will overtake her. From this day on my old wife which is my ex-wife is now free to love someone anew. For this Plan you gave to us are not ours but yours. The same way you are a Husband to your people Holy Spirit, you were Jealous based on your love and it breaks your heart when your people which is your wife whom you love committing adultery by having false gods that are perishable and You will never allow to share your bride and your people that are called by your name with anybody. The same way your beloved daughter  doesn't want to share me with any other woman, for I belong to her and she belongs to me for she is my flesh and bone and I am her flesh and bone whom you have brought together in Love, In Jesus Almighty name.