The Broken Family of Snow

(A/N): "hello guys Chapter 3 is here I'm sorry for the late update me and my brother just built new PCs and I've been catching up on some games so please forgiveness >~<

Time skip 1 year after last chapter, Location: Island of Patch; Age: (Y/N)-11, Ruby-11, Yang-13

(Y/N)'s POV
So a year has already passed since I became a Rose-Xiao-Long, a lot of things happened. Yang, Ruby and I had our birthdays, since me and Ruby looked like twins and basically looked alike Ruby decided to share her birthday with me so we had our birthday on the same day It was really Fun we went to the beach and did a little family bonding, although team STRQ had to kill a giant sea dragon somewhere along the line but still we had fun.

Dad Gave me a bunch of books since I loved reading them, he Gave Ruby a recipe book on cookies to which she gladly accepted, Mom gave me a Red handmade scarf that I fell in love with the first time i touched it, why? Because it was the softest thing I ever touched that's why, For Ruby She gave her a huge Bag of cookies, no seriously this bag was huge it had like a a couple hundred thousand cookies in there. Uncle Qrow's gifts were totally awesome he gave me a scythe that transforms into a sword pretty much like his but the build on mine was a lot thinner and smaller so it was a Katana-scythe-gun, how He pulled that off? I have no idea. Aunt Raven's gifts were surprising to say the least she gave Ruby a crimson dagger since she saw me training Ruby to be able to use daggers her gifting Ruby this proved that she cared for all of us even though she did not show it, her gift to me were a pair of damage resistant black gloves and let me tell you it wasn't given the name damage resistant for nothing this pair of gloves really resists damage it was crazy. Then it was time for Me and Ruby to exchange gifts, My gift to her wasn't that grand it was just a white hoodie with her crest on the hood, (oh btw the hood is imbued with fire dust so if she wears this hoodie and use her semblance the trail of rose petals she leaves behind turns into a trail of mini bomb petals) Like i said just a regular hoodie.

 Then it was time for Me and Ruby to exchange gifts, My gift to her wasn't that grand it was just a white hoodie with her crest on the hood, (oh btw the hood is imbued with fire dust so if she wears this hoodie and use her semblance the trail of r...

Her gift to me was a short sword a high resistant slim tactical short sword,