Vol.3 The Roundtable

AN: Hey guys, A few of you are asking if I have the complete Vol.3 at the ready and I replied with a yes, now a few ask why don't I just release them all at once instead of the weekly thing. 

That's because it's tradition XD When I first started writing I always updated after a week or so....basically I'm doing the weekly thing because of tradition XD 

||||||||||// Vol. 3 the Roundtable \\||||||||

Darkness was all that was seen in this border between life and death, the sky was dark and the atmosphere full of dread, you can say that this is the place is where things cease to be, but even after all that there is one being that dwells on this land.

A boy about 17 years of age, he cares for this land filled with white trees. Every second of his eternal life he spent it here, of course, there were times where he could go the world and meet with (Y/n), but those times are limited and quite frankly too short.

The boy standing by a wall, his snow-white hair flowing in the wind his crimson eyes rapidly scanning the wall allover.

"Hello dear celestials," Zen said, looking at a transparent wall that was radiating a crystal blue hue, the wall had paragraphs after paragraphs of words that were written in a high dragon's pure golden blood.

Below the paragraphs, new words were being written, words which then would continue until they become paragraphs and eventually turn into a book, books that celestial beings beyond the wall would read and enjoy.

"I hope you're enjoying yourselves," Zen said "things are about to get interesting after all" he exclaimed before going silent.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to do this to you but this is what you need" Zen sighed facing away from the wall and looking towards the land before him. The land was akin to a big mirror where the sky although dark was still being reflected, the place was riddled with trees of whiten leaves making the whole plane entirely black and white except for the color the wall gave off. With a sigh, he closed his eyes and the world flickered from the border of existence and inexistence.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) stood at the center of the room where a spotlight shone bright, illuminating his whole presence. Surrounding (Y/n) was a series of tables, the design of the entire room was similar to that of a courtroom.

"(Y/n) Rose-Xiao long, first son of the Rose-Xiao long household; Vale's Roundtable along with its knights hereby gather to answer your call. In accordance with the ancient laws that were laid by our predecessors, you will now be addressing us by knight then name, do you understand?" Councilwoman Florentine's voice stated with full authority

"I understand, Knight Ellenoire" (Y/n) replied with a bow, with a nod knight Florentine opened her mouth once again and said

"Then as the Prime minister of our kingdom, I order that what we will discuss today shall not leave your lips and remain contained within these walls or Oum may help your soul. Now young Rose state your reason, why have you summoned us here?" Knight Florentine

"Knight Ellenoire, we have reasons to believe that both Vale's national security and her economic stability is in jeopardy" Once those words left (Y/n)'s lips, two spotlights opens revealing two sets of tables, one on knight Ellenoire's right and one on her left.

On her left was a rather short woman with short golden locks and glistening cyan eyes, she wore an elegant light blue dress with darker shades of blue frills to add to the dress's flare. "I am Knight Beatrice Akanov, representative of the Golden Circle. Tell me child what is the danger to our economic stability that you speak of" She inquired.