(Vol.2) 'First Times' are always the hardest [Vol.2 Finale]

An: Hey guys I'm Back, and with bad news. unfortunately with much deliberation this series will be canceled. I'm Really sorry :(

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

pfft, Nah I'm just pulling on your chain. XD

Also, like I said before; after this chapter, I'll start working on the Vol. 3 one chapter special. Hopefully I'll be able to post it by next month, but seeing how I'm struggling to balance my time for school and writing I find that highly unlikely. Maybe I'll be able to post it by.......hmm.... maybe Nov 25?...we'll see.

Also, that part with Olivia's background It was supposed to be much more gruesome and much more detailed if you know what I mean. Originally I wasn't supposed to hold anything back because I really wanted Olivia's past to have an impact on the audience. But a few of my beta readers (Beta testers but in books) said it was TOO much for a fanfic that it was something you'd see in a horror novel, some even asked if I was alright (Yes, I'm alright I was jut really in the mood when I wrote that please don't call the cops on me XD).  Anyways.... I just want to ask do you want the full version of Olivia's past? The uncensored no holding back version? Cause if you do I'll post it.

Vote here <———

Anyways... Enjoy

||||||||| // 'First Times' are always the hardest \\ ||||||||||

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up in the middle of the night seemingly unable to forget what Olivia told us a few moments ago, 'I guess not everyone is as lucky as I am' were the words in my thoughts as I contemplated how lucky I was that I didn't experience what Olivia did, Instead of being thrown into a harsh and cold world I was welcomed into a warm home with open arms. I gritted my teeth at the thought that as of now there are children who are currently experiencing something Olivia experienced or maybe something worse.

Suddenly a cough caught my attention, looking towards the sound's direction I saw a very familiar white haired teen with piercing crimson eyes sitting by the window with his knees to his chest seemingly captivated by the stars. It was Zen but instead of his formal attire the first time we met he was wearing something much more casual, a black long sleeved shirt that was too big for him, grey pants and a pair of white sneakers, and all of it was topped with a dark crimson beanie.

Zen: "The stars are quite beautiful tonight" he said not taking his eyes off the sky with his white hair dancing on the wind

(Y/n): "Umm....what...do I owe the pleasure?" I asked as I took a place right next to him, he then looked me straight in the eyes with pain apparent in his eyes "Umm...." I muttered surprised that something was actually bothering him

Zen: "That Olivia girl....her story" he trailed off

(Y/n): "I know......Her story has such a tragic beginning" I sighed as I rested my chin on my palms

Zen: "I know.....I regret doing that to her" he said which greatly confused me

(Y/n): "What do you mean?" I asked as I stared directly into his eyes