Q & A: Answers for Vol. 1

AN: hey guys I'm back and Here's all the questions I've received.......No honestly this is what people asked me XD

I'll be posting Volume 2 shortly

Anyways here ya are

||||||||// Answers \\|||||||||

Q&A
Zander_tmh_mobile asks
Q: Do you enjoy beans?
A: Yes, Yes I do

YaBoi_Nate12345 asks
Q: Why did our team choose to lie to is about why we were asleep for a week? Why didn't we figure out their lying? Aren't we capable of handling ourself

A: I'll give you a scenario so that you can see my point better

Imagine waking up with a huge scar on your chest and can barely know what happened the day prior. Imagine being told that your heart stopped. How would you feel? Now Imagine that feeling and suddenly your team tells you that you nearly killed your friends and family and it's your sister who nearly killed you, how would you feel?

They lied because they didn't want (Y/n) to have a mental breakdown due to the sudden information being thrown his way.

"Why didn't we figured out they were lying, aren't we capable of protecting ourself?" Yes, yes you ARE capable BUT your not the only one seeing that Olivia is stronger than (Y/n) when it comes to single combat. You're Beacon's No.1 TEAM not Beacon's No.1 (Y/n), if your team was working together and you still got hurt, it says something about the Grimm you fought and knowing that a new species of Grimm appeared on the initiation (Y/n) just thought that a new species of Grimm got the drop on him.

FZH048 asks
Q: Where is my tea? I can't find it

A: I think the Americans threw it overboard.

XxYy537 asks
Q: "How do you like your cornflakes? Hot or cold pepsi?

A: I like it served with the tears of my enemies XD

XynoParadox asks
Q: who was the woman (Y/n) keep seeing in his dreams?

A: It will all be revealed...soon *Wink*

ShallNeverSurrenderr asks
Q: if the reader is Vergil then who is Dante?

A: Like I said before this fanfic will contain various references and cameos of different sizes and different medias. It could be from video games it could be from books etc.., meaning that just because I put a character there or mould (Y/n) in the likeness  of another character that doesn't mean their counter parts will appear.

Imagine it like this. I put a reference on a plumber wearing a red jumpsuit, that doesn't mean Mario is guaranteed to make an appearance...so yeah XD

The_luckyduckling asks
Q: Will the Gamer become a more prominent character?

A: Yes, Yes he will

Q2: If you put a piece of bread in the north and south pole, will you have an earth sandwich?

A2: No, You'll have Ice cream, cause you know... your bread is both on ice XD

Yuno_The_ Hunter asks
Q: "How do you right good fanfics?
A:
First if all, Thank you. I didn't really think my story was THAT good but thanks...anyways, here are some pointers that I've managed to make based on my experience in both writing and reading fanfics.

Pointers:
1. Decide what role your character will take.
* Will he/she be a hero or a villain?
- it's important to know this right of the bat because it will help you establish an interesting character that can Grow along with the story.