(Vol. 3) Preparing for the Storm.

AN: Hello guys it's me again, now From the last chapter I promised to upload a one chapter special where the whole of volume 3 will be in one upload. Unfortunately, for some reason when I tried to upload Vol.3 as one chapter it doesn't work. 

like when I press to publish it just says saving, then just get stuck there. It may be my net or something I don't know, I mean come on It's just a bunch of words, how long would that take to upload; am I right? 

now if you're seeing this chapter it means that there might be a word limit to which you can upload, I don't know...it also means that I would have to edit it again so that it would fit in the chapters context *sigh* 

Dang, I really wanted to make a special too :( I guess I'll try again as a Book finale or something...

Well, either way, here you go. Enjoy......

||||||||||// Vol.3 Preparing for the Storm  \\|||||||||

Beautiful was one word to describe the red sky that loomed over Vale, it was as if the sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun before slowly turning into the cool and tranquil night. The night sky was aglow with the lights of Vale, truly it was a charming sight.

In contrast to the charming sight of the starry sky, there was a building that was filled with excitement and the sound of laughter. Currently, in said building a party was happening, the mansion-like building was filled with people from Vale's high society.

The crowd was then silenced when an extravagant black limousine adorned with silver and gold came in to view just before stopping in front of the building.

People looked on with excitement in their eyes, they were waiting with baited breaths to know who is in the limousine, and as if on cue the doors open revealing four beautiful and handsome figures. Three of which were wearing suits while the last one wore a dress.

"Why do we have to wear these monkey suits again?" Asked Tsu as he fiddled with his tie seemingly uncomfortable with the whole aesthetic. Tsu was wearing a custom-tailored dark blue silk suit with black, he wore a blue vest which covered his white dress shirt underneath, he also wore pants that matched the color of his coat, and all of this was topped with his black leather dress shoes and a golden watch on his left wrist. Although he hated wearing it he couldn't deny the clothes made him look like a young aristocrat.

"We have to meet with Councilwoman Florentine, it just so happen that her condition for seeing us is that we attend this party" Olivia explained to him as she fixed her suit one last time. Olivia wore a dazzling snow-white coat, pants, and shoes, under her coat was a white dress shirt with black finishing's, she was adorned with a few pieces of jewelry like her and Nezuko's matching Silver ring that they wore on their left ring fingers. She also had Valean National Treasure the Cartier Panther bracelet that was estimated to be worth 400 billion Lien. This is due to the gems on the bracelet to have specks of pure Cullinan diamonds

"Yep," Nezuko said while popping the P at the end "Let's just get this over with, I'm not comfortable wearing this either" she continued. Nezuko wore a dark pink backless chiffon dress with a slit on her right leg area, the color of her dress greatly complimenting her eyes. She wore two sets of jewelry, one was a flawless 407.98 karat yellow diamond which was gracefully suspended on a 229.92 karat white diamonds necklace, the other was a tiara made out of flawless rubies adorned by glistening emerald. The tiara sat elegantly on Nezuko's pretty little head.

"I can't believe you didn't want to wear one of these" (Y/N) said to Tsu while fiddling with his Patek Philippe watch. (Y/N) wore a jet black dress shirt underneath a bright crimson coat, he wore black pants topped with shoes that have a darker shade of red, the only jewelry that was on him was a single black diamond ring perched on his left ring finger.