(Vol. 0) A night to remember

AN: hey guys hope you've been enjoying the mini series but from this point onward is where the actual story progress.

But first I'm going to use this small space for a little Q & A

(Italic = question, Bold = answers)

Is (Y/n) Summer's Son
Not by blood but on paper he is

What is the difference between a precursor Silver Eyes and normal Silver Eyes?
Like the name suggests Precursor Silver Eyes are the Stronger Version of the silver eyes. Summer may be skilled with her silver eyes but with no competent teacher she can only go so far.

If there is no teacher, how did (Y/n) reach Precursor silver eyes?
Due to both his heritage and thanks to the 'keeper'. Think of it like breathing, no body taught you how to breath it just come by naturally.

Why does (Y/n) look so much like Summer?
That's going to be revealed on a later volume

Is (Y/n) human?
Yes, in a way he is. He can be killed if that's what your asking me.

Will there be lemons?
Maybe.......>~<

On the chapter "A journey of a million steps" who kidnapped (Y/n) and Yang?
Now that you've seen (Y/n)'s Stats because of Bishop, who do you think is interested in him?

On the chapter "A Journey of a million steps" how did Yang and (Y/n) got kidnapped, Aren't they good at fighting.
Yes, yes they are but you forget that Yang and (Y/n) are both children meaning both of them have shorter appendages, also "even the strongest beast may fall when stabbed in it's sleep" meaning they we're ambushed.

Didn't Big Boss train (Y/n) how can he lose?
Well that's because The Boss wanted (Y/n) to live away from all the fighting but he knows that that's impossible so he taught him how to defend himself at least, the things that were taught to him were more or less Eli level.

But Didn't he work as an operative as well? And what happened to all his experience traveling remnant?
A. Yes, he worked as an operative as well but most of his missions are recon and subterfuge (info gathering) Boss mostly assigned him to Wet work that's away from heavy combat.

B.when (Y/n) was travelling remnant he mostly traversed the land in the shadows. So he didn't get much noticed by bandits and Grimm, those that do are either common thugs or at best an Ursa. The bandits that occasionally rob him aren't Branwen level and since those who kidnapped Yang and (Y/n) were brave enough to provoke Raven that means that they are capable.

Update schedule?
I don't exactly have but I think I'll try manga schedule, means 3 chapters per week, but mostly it's up to my mood. I'll try to upload frequently tho

If you have any questions please write a comment and I'll be happy to answer them in the next chapter.

An: with that being said Let's get it on!

|||||||| What does It all mean? |||||||||||

(Y/n): "Uncle Qrow come on you've had enough" I told the drunk bird

Qrow: "*hic* nope they still have a barrel somewhere and I ain't leaving until this place is dry" he slurred, I could only sigh in defeat

Now if you're wondering where the hell we are, the short answer is a local bar in patch we've been here for about five hours. Now don't get me wrong I'm still fourteen, I don't even know how I got in the bar. The reason why I'm here is to be this drunken fool's chaperone of sort stop him from causing a scene.