The message

*Hiccups P.O.V (this chapter is long so I'm sorry :c)

The first two days of our trip weren't very magical. Not as I would hope they would be. Jack was being annoying as usual and Toothless was being stubborn as always and I? Well I have been trying to keep a level head and trying my hardest to keep us on track. Right now we were flying in the sky, the wind flowing through each strand of hair beautifully. Toothless flew over the ocean gliding his beautiful body to the side. I saw Jack stick his arm out, feeling the waves hit against his palm. His smile filling with great happiness. I wonder what his life was like before he I pulled him out of the lake. Was he really evil? And how did he get the scars on his back?

"The water feels amazing!" Jack shouted from behind me.

"I think that's a good thing!" I said, glancing back at him.

He nodded, staring up at the sky that seemed so far away. I looked down at the clipped map and smiled. "The trip may be shorter than we thought. Maybe a few days more shorter!" I shouted.

"Is that a good thing?" He asked in return.

I sighed. Was it a good thing? I mean only a few more days less to learn about this stranger. "For your memories it is." I shouted. Looking straight ahead instead of the map. Maybe it will be a good thing. Who knows.

*Jacks P.O.V

Normally I don't have any interest in guys. But he was an interesting one. He seemed rude yet responsible. He reminded me of someone I knew. I don't know who it was but he reminded me of that person. I felt Toothless start to head for the ground. I wonder if we were gonna stop for a break, at least I hope so because this riding it hurting my butt.

"Hold on tight!" Hiccup shouted.

I gripped his torso harder until toothless made contact with the ground. I released Hiccup and sat there as he jumped off of Toothless. I jumped off as well, fixing my jacket and jeans.

"Okay one question I have, Jack." Hiccup said. "Where are the shoes I gave you?" He asked me.

I stared down at my feet then back up at him. "Oh you mean those feet prisons? Yeah I left those thing at home. It really took you three days to notice?" I asked, folding my arms.

He rolled his eyes, taking off his glasses to put them away. I watched him as he put them away, before sitting down on the ground. I felt my eyes close slowly. I don't know why but I was feeling tired. You know that feeling you get when your mind is tired but your body isn't? That's how I feel right now.

Before I knew it, I found myself back at a darkened place. The place had cages and long dark shadows casting over the walls. I turned around, seeing a crumpled throne on the ground next to a well built one. The giant throne had red stones coming off the top like a dark jewel. I knitted my eyebrows together, stepping up on the throne.

Jack.

I gasped, flicking around with my staff in hand. I saw that it was the same background I saw when I first came in. Taking in a deep breath, I stepped down the stairs and stayed down low.

Jack Frost.

I heard again. I felt something swell in my stomach. Cold sweats beaded my forehead. I felt a shadow cast over from behind me. All of my energy drained out of me. I gulped quickly turned. My staff was caught in mid air as my breathing became sharp. I looked up to see a pale gray hand at the end of my staff.

"Now, is that a way to treat an old master?" The English voice said, ripping the staff out of my hands.

"Old master?" I asked. "I... I've never met you."

The man laughed. His outfit was a dark silky cloak with what looked like a pirate get up but all black. His hair was slicked back.

"Oh, you don't remember?" He asked. "I think that's a good thing."

I put a glare on. "Who are you?" I asked

"Why, I am Pitch Black." He said with a grin. "And you seem to be still standing in my way."

"Still? So we have met before?" I asked.

"Oh yes, you were my brave little servant until the guardians intervened." He said.

"The guardians?" I asked.

"Oh poor Jack Frost. Here's my message to you," he leaned forward gripping my throat. I gasped for air, clawing at his hand. "If you end up going to the North Palace, know that I will hurt you, turn around and come to me, and no one will get hurt." He released me. I coughed and gagged on the air that rushed into my lungs.

He turned around. "What's that boys name? Hiccup?" He asked. "Jamie maybe?"

"So I'm guessing your the evil villain in this amnesiac story?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I could be, who knows what threats could be out there." He sat down on his throne, leaning onto his elbow. "Now then, let's see what choice you make." He said. "Til then, Jack Frost."

I felt the dream collapse around me, darkness filling up the spaces around me.

Jack. I heard. Jack!

I saw light above me. I reached my hand out and the light bursted through the darkness. I gaped seeing Hiccups face in front of me. He looked worried with his hands on my shoulder.

"Oh thank god!" He said, resting his head on my chest. "What was that?" He asked, standing up to help me.

I was still disoriented but I sat up, seeing the ground around me was real. I looked up into Hiccups eyes. "I had a nightmare." I said. "A nightmare that was as real as you." I said.

"What Nightmare?" He asked, sqauting down with a cantine full of cold water. I took a drink.

"It was a message from Pitch Black." I said. I looked up at him. "If we continue he will hurt us. If we turn around and head to him, he won't hurt us." I said.

Hiccup sighed. "It was just a nightmare. We have another hour before we have to take flight again. You should get some rest." He said, patting my shoulder. He got up and hobbled towards Toothless. I sucked in a deep breath and lied down on my side. Thinking back at the nightmare. Should I continue my journey or go to his lair? These are the real questions I need answered.