A Month Later

Chapter 8

Julie's POV

It was late afternoon and I was in Harry's kitchen. I was cooking him and I dinnner at his flat. Harry and I had been dating for 1 week, 3 days, 10 minutes and 27 seconds. Yeah, I was counting. How could you not count the days you have had with him when you're dating a member of the biggest boy band in the world. But Harry wasn't big, famous Harry Styles to me. To me he was just plain Harry. My boyfriend. Wow, I still haven't got used to that. The fact that I was his girlfriend just blew me away.

"Dinnner's ready," I shouted. I saw Harry running into the kitchen.

We both sat down and began eating. I had cooked some steak for both of us with rice on the side. I also made some chocolate cake for desert. We had been eating for about 5 minutes before Harry started talking.

"Babe, I just realized something," he said.

"What?" I asked, looking up at him.

"We haven't been on our first date yet," he said. Oh my gosh. He was right. I was guessing he saw my chocked face as I realized this fact.

"Listen I have an idea. Tommorow I'm off. So I'll make a reservation at Nando's for us at around 7. Wear something pretty." he said.

"Are you saying that every other day I don't wear anything pretty?" I asked. He laghed for a while but never answered the question. So what did he really think? I guess I will never find out.

Ashlyn's POV

I got back from class at around 3 in the afternoon. I had to walk throught the crowd of paparazzi outside and almost tripped. Twice. Once I got to my apartment, I opened the door and saw Miranda sitting on the couch, crying. ho

"Miranda is everything alright?" I asked, as I dropped my bags and sat next to her on the couch. I could tell that she had been crying for a while because her eyes were very red. As she calmed down and stopped crying, she began talking,

"Justin came over to take me to class because of the paparazzi and we got into another fight and it's just hard. It's hard not knowing whether I like him, whether he likes me, or whether we are even friends." she said. I could tell she was about to cry again. I comforted her some more before sending her to her room to take a nap. At that moment, I knew what I had to do.

Niall's POV

I was eating lunch on my couch when I heard my phone ring. I walked towards the table and looked at the caller ID. Ashlyn. I opened the door and she came running in. I could tell something was wrong by the look in her eyes.

"Hey babe, what's up?" I asked, plopping down on the couch.  She sat down and let out a big sigh. She looked around and then finally began talking.

"It's Miranda. Justin and her have been fighting lately and I don't even know what's up. I thought it was no big deal and then I come home to see her crying on the couch. I don't want to see her hurting. She and Julie are my best friends. You need to talk to him." she said.

"Ok babe." I said.

"NOW" she emphasized and then hanging up the phone. Ok, I guess I'm going to Justin's.

Justin's POV

Niall had come over abruptly without calling to tell me he was coming. He needs to start doing that because the way he talks about Selena, I don't think he wants to come over here and see her here too. He immediately ran to my kitchen screaming that he was starving. Once he got some chips and a soda,  we sat down at the kitchen table.