The Wedding

Chapter 27

Celeste's POV

I was running around like I was a crazy, trying to make sure that everything was perfect. This was one of the biggest weddings of my career and I wasn't going to let Harry and Julie down. This was going to be the perfect wedding.

Julie's POV

The girls sat on white couches around me as we drank champagne and laughed. I had chosen Babington House to get married for two reasons: (1) It was beautiful as well as elegant and (2) It was secluded which means no paparazzi.

"Do you remember when we wrote fanfic in middle school?" Miranda asked, sipping her champagne. We all began laughing as we remember our middle school days.

"We dreamed about marrying the boys and everyone thought we were crazy-" I said.

"If I ever ran into anyone from middle school I'd be like 'LOOK AT US NOW BITCHES!'"Ashlyn shouted. The room erupted in laughter and Laney almost spit out her champagne.

"Julie, do you have Harry's ring?" Laney asked. I nodded and gave it to her, considering she was the maid of honor. I chose her because she was well, my sister and I knew the girls wouldn't be upset. They understood completely. Suddenly, Celeste came running through the closed door with a notepad in her hand.

"It's time for you to start hair and makeup, the guests are beginning to arrive for the cocktail," she said. I began to walk towards the table and chair that was set up for my hair and makeup. Celeste ran out of the room, shutting the door but I still heard her heels contacting the floor.

A girl named Susie came in and began doing my hair. She was some professional hairstylist that Ashlyn had found. I had opted to do my own makeup for the wedding, so that it would look the exact way I wanted it to. Perrie came walking through the door too.

"Hey, I have the dresses," she said, sitting the stack of dresses down on the couch. Perrie had been a great person and got all the dresses for the wedding party. I fidgeted with the bottom of my white robe as I heard voices coming from downstairs. I wondered what Harry was doing at this moment.

Harry's POV

"HARRY GET DRESSED!" Louis shouted at me, coming out of the bathroom fully dressed in his tux.

"I'm coming," I said as I buttoned up my shirt. I stopped as I realized I had forgotten something. I opened my suitcase and gave Louis a white box.

"Go give this to Julie, if you don't mind," I said.

"And what if I do?" he asked, smirking.

"Just do it," I said, pusing him towards the door. Once my shirt was buttoned, I began doing my tie and finally put my jacket on. I didn't look bad.

Julie's POV

"Knock, knock," I heard a voice through the door immediately recognizing it as Louis.

"Come in Louis," I said. My hair was finished by now and I was applying my mascara as Louis walked towards me, a white box in hand.

"This is from your handsome groom," he said handing it to me. I stopped and looked at it for a moment.

"Well open it!" Ashlyn shouted, from across the room. All the girls huddled around me, their hair and makeup already done.

I opened the beautiful white box to find a charm braclet. The girls gasped. It had a "J" charm and a "H" charm on it. There was also an envelope with my name on it in Harry's scribled handwriting.

My beautiful bride,

This charm braclet is for you to wear on our wedding day, to symbolize how much I love you, not just today but every day of our lives together. Each time something big happens, I will buy you a charm for this braclet so you when we are old, you will remember.